RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Advance Skill Gate

Jessie

Wanderer
Advance Skill Gate

Jessica-
A skill Gate-
Have Fun

This isa Realy good Script and i suggest you use it you can edit the skills u need to by double clickng the gate. I hope you like this Script

Attachments

• AdvancedPlayerGate.cs
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,068

the_crow

Wanderer
thx for you works

thx for you works, :D i happy, sorry for my english is very bad. i form argentina.

gracias por tu trabajo , :D soy feliz, lo siento por mi ingles es muy malo, yo soy de la argentina :D

bummer trying to use this on 2.2 in custom scripts misc items and it works (kinda) i get a list of all skills getting uped then the consol reboots doesnt even throw the error (or its too fast) any suggestions?
i know its old thread :(

Talow

Sorceror
Check the runuo.exe folder, there is a log in there with the crash details if there is one.

Teagan

Sorceror
I wonder what to do so after a new player uses the skill ball, the other skills not chosen remain as they were instead of going back to 0.
I am using this on the Final Repack 2.0