RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Assassin Armor - FINALLY - 100% OSI

REDiR2

Sorceror
Assassin Armor - FINALLY - 100% OSI

100% Compliant OSI Assassin Armor. WHOOT!

I fixed the system completely There is one small glitch you have to make sure you put the Chest Piece on LAST in order to get your stats bonuses. There is a reason for that it is the parent piece and I cant' figure out a different way to handle it. If you know how to do it, please feel free to pitch in and PM me. I'd appreciate learning more.

Anyway...

ALL FOUR PIECES are completely tested and 99.9% accurate. There are some small discrepancies that can not be helped due to the differences in RUNUO (the order in which things are shown, etc.).

INSTALLTION:

Drop the assassin set in your customs folder. If you want to use Milkman's setup for that peerless key system of his you can add a few lines of code into the swoop.cs and the dreadhorn.cs to make the suit pieces drop correctly.

This is how:

Dreadhorn.cs
go down to the case statements and find this:
case 28: AddItem( new DeathEssenceChest() ); break;
case 29: AddItem( new DeathEssenceGloves () ); break;
case 30: AddItem( new DeathEssenceHelm () ); break;
case 31: AddItem( new DeathEssenceLegs () ); break;

add this at the bottom of this code right here:

case 32: AddItem( new AssassinArmorLegs() ); break;
case 33: AddItem( new AssassinArmorGloves() ); break;

In the Swoop.cs find:
case 28: AddItem( new DeathEssenceChest() ); break;
case 29: AddItem( new DeathEssenceGloves () ); break;
case 30: AddItem( new DeathEssenceHelm () ); break;
case 31: AddItem( new DeathEssenceLegs () ); break;
add this to it:
case 32: AddItem( new AssassinArmorChest() ); break;
case 33: AddItem( new AssassinArmorArms() ); break;

That's all there is.

Attachments

• AssassinArmorArms.cs
    5.7 KB · Views: 375
  • AssassinArmorChest.cs
    5.7 KB · Views: 348
  • AssassinArmorGloves.cs
    5.6 KB · Views: 331
  • AssassinArmorLegs.cs
    5.6 KB · Views: 331
You need to invalidate the properties but that isnt easily explained to a new scriptor not a big deal I will see if I can fix this up for you and if I get it corrected I will shoot you a PM and you can post the corrected version.

As far as this being your fist scrip I would say it is pretty good for a first try at this. Keep scripting like this and you will be decent at it in no time at all.

REDiR2

Sorceror
Midnightdragon said:
You need to invalidate the properties but that isnt easily explained to a new scriptor not a big deal I will see if I can fix this up for you and if I get it corrected I will shoot you a PM and you can post the corrected version.

As far as this being your fist scrip I would say it is pretty good for a first try at this. Keep scripting like this and you will be decent at it in no time at all.

Thanks I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to seeing the changes you make to it.

REDiR2

Sorceror
Midnightdragon said:

I also found 2 issues that make it not 100% OSI. I know how to fix one, but not the other.

The one I don't know how to fix is when the set is complete it is supposed to say "Full Armor Set Present". I would imagine the code would go in the OnEquip section somewhere. But it's over my head.

The other thing is the chest has a str req of 25 and the rest of the suit as str req of 20.

REDiR2

Sorceror
Hanse the Insane said:
Once ya make the change, ill be happy to give this a try

They work great, if you want to use them. Just keep in mind you'll have to delete the set you make when I do the change or it will stay that way :) I'm also putting a how to together so people can add them to the swoop, miasma, sabrix and dreadhorn drops as well.

REDiR2

Sorceror
Hanse the Insane said:
okay ill give them a spin until you get your update, ill let ya know how it goes then, thanks for the swift response

Ok well if you want to run it use this version it is better has no problems and just 1 little glitch (described above). Also might want to follow the installation if you are using milkman dans stuff

milkman_dan

Wanderer
REDiR2 said:
They work great, if you want to use them. Just keep in mind you'll have to delete the set you make when I do the change or it will stay that way :) I'm also putting a how to together so people can add them to the swoop, miasma, sabrix and dreadhorn drops as well.

Nice job mate. Nice scripts :)

REDiR2

Sorceror
milkman_dan said:
Nice job mate. Nice scripts :)

Thanks Milkman_dan it all came from your stuff so the real credit is that you got off your ass and did something while a lot of others were just putting it off :)