RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Carpentry and Fletcher Bod System for Karmageddons Ores!

milkman_dan

Wanderer
Carpentry and Fletcher Bod System for Karmageddons Ores!

UPDATED TO 2.0
REDOWNLOAD AND REPLACE BOWYER AND CARPENTER WITH NEW

First and Foremost:

MAD PROPS TO DAAT99, AND LUCID NAZGUL, as they are the original creators of this type of system. I based my system on Lucids Release.

His Version that goes with DAAT99s custom wood ore system can be found here:
Lucids Bod System

I Left all "Custom headers" in the rewards scripts, as they were not created by me. So please leave the headers there. Those guys deserve credit where credit is due :)

BEFORE INSTALLATION YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING INSTALLED ALREADY:

KARMAGEDDONS CUSTOM ORES

A LI N'S ACC AND CENTRAL MEMORY

This bod system is based on those systems, so they must be installed. My bod system will not work with any other "custom Ore" packages unless heavily modified

Installation:

Download all files

Replace DISTRO Bowyer/Carpenter files, with new ones Provided

Place the Bulk Order Data files in Data/BulkOrder

DO NOT RENAME THOSE FOLDERS!

For Bulk Order System:

Replace Entire Folder in Engines/Bulk ORders, with the new one provided

IF YOU HAVE MADE ANY CHANGES TO THE BOD SYSTEM THAT KARMAGEDDON PROVIDED WITH HIS CUSTOM ORES WOODS RELEASE, YOU WILL HAVE CONFLICTS

Post any errors or help that you need.

And once again thank you to Lucid, Daat, and A Li N for the inspiration and basis for this system!

Attachments

• Bulk Orders.rar
    1.4 KB · Views: 631
  • New Bulk Order Folder.rar
    73.4 KB · Views: 630
  • Bowyer.cs
    3.8 KB · Views: 570
  • Carpenter.cs
    3.6 KB · Views: 549

Crowley62

Sorceror
I would really like to add these bods to my shard . I have Karmas ores but i really dont see a need to add ACC to my server maybe you could make it work without the ACC especially sine it is an alpha script and hasn't been updated in 3 months THX

Crowley62

Nice job Dan. Took a while didn't it :)

I would really like to add these bods to my shard . I have Karmas ores but i really dont see a need to add ACC to my server maybe you could make it work without the ACC especially sine it is an alpha script and hasn't been updated in 3 months THX
Personally I don't see why people insist on unnecessary PlayerMobile editing. I'm a pro at serialization and deserialization and I can tell you that an upgrade to future RunUO releases is major pain. PlayerMobile reversals are possible but time consuming. Save yourself future headaches and learn to accept the ACC for what it is....a back saver.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Good job Dan. I had planned on doing this, but never got around to it(other projects). I have not looked at the code at all but if it is based off from Lucid's system it should be fine.
As for using ACC it is the best way to do it. If I had actually gotten this system done I would've used the ACC also.

milkman_dan

Wanderer
Karmageddon said:
Good job Dan. I had planned on doing this, but never got around to it(other projects). I have not looked at the code at all but if it is based off from Lucid's system it should be fine.
As for using ACC it is the best way to do it. If I had actually gotten this system done I would've used the ACC also.

Thanks Karma comin from you thats a huge compliment. And yes its like lucids code just had to do alot of editing hehe

milkman_dan

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
Nice job Dan. Took a while didn't it :)

Personally I don't see why people insist on unnecessary PlayerMobile editing. I'm a pro at serialization and deserialization and I can tell you that an upgrade to future RunUO releases is major pain. PlayerMobile reversals are possible but time consuming. Save yourself future headaches and learn to accept the ACC for what it is....a back saver.
ya Nagul took a while hehe. the end product is worth it thou :)

and your right I love ACC cause no playermobile edits, cause they are a pain in the butt to do.

as far as making a version without ACC or supporting mods that involve taking out ACC i cant and wont support that sorry

milkman_dan

milkman_dan said:
yes i plan on updating this package with rest of the wood types included in karmas package when time permits
I'm getting ready to do that myself, so maybe we can help each other out. I will be making the resources to except custom names and hues in the next release. So every shard can customize the names to whatever they like.

But ML woods will be added first.

milkman_dan

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
I'm getting ready to do that myself, so maybe we can help each other out. I will be making the resources to except custom names and hues in the next release. So every shard can customize the names to whatever they like.

But ML woods will be added first.

sounds like a plan . let me know how i can help

Sunshine

Wanderer
I would love to inlude this if only it were for run uo 1..sounds awsome and agreat compliment to a great script..thank you

milkman_dan

Wanderer
Scias Aramiss said:
would this package work if i modified the name and hue in Karma resources ?

youd have to go through and edited all scripts to match the new names etc.. would take quite a while but would work

Johabius

Knight
First and foremost, thank you very much for creating this package to go along with Karma's Custom Resource package! I can only hope that more people start using the Central Memory, and ACC to avoid potentially hazardous PM edits;)
Thanks again Dan!

milkman_dan

Wanderer
Johabius said:
First and foremost, thank you very much for creating this package to go along with Karma's Custom Resource package! I can only hope that more people start using the Central Memory, and ACC to avoid potentially hazardous PM edits;)
Thanks again Dan!

your very welcome :)