RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Courageous Random Encounter System

deides

Traveler
WOW!

I just installed this script with the included XML file (neruns?) and what a difference this method of spawning makes! I actually have both regular spawning PLUS randomencounters running, and I have to admit it's great!!!

thanks a lot for this

sec_goat

Squire
Awesome script! this will definitley help me with some ideas I had been toying with but could not figure out how to do on my own.

Does any one have a list of all Region Names, Types, LandTypes and Times that are compatible with this script?

Or any XML files for random spawns any one wants to share?

C// if you still read this I have it working with RunUO 2.1 with only minimal mods to the code if you are interested I will send it your way.

HellRazor

Knight
Awesome script! this will definitley help me with some ideas I had been toying with but could not figure out how to do on my own.

Does any one have a list of all Region Names, Types, LandTypes and Times that are compatible with this script?

Or any XML files for random spawns any one wants to share?

C// if you still read this I have it working with RunUO 2.1 with only minimal mods to the code if you are interested I will send it your way.

Why not post it here in the thread? That way it will be available for everyone.

sec_goat

Squire
Why not post it here in the thread? That way it will be available for everyone.
I just was unsure of Forum protocol, I have a few script packages that I have got working with 2.1 but I was waiting for authors to OK my uploading or to review my changes and republish themselves.

Either way here is The Random Encounters for RunUO 2.1!

Attachments

• RandomEncounters.zip
    109.3 KB · Views: 23

HellRazor

Knight
I just was unsure of Forum protocol, I have a few script packages that I have got working with 2.1 but I was waiting for authors to OK my uploading or to review my changes and republish themselves.

Either way here is The Random Encounters for RunUO 2.1!

Thanks! :) Usually it's considered to be "good form" to post fixes/updates for newer SVNs. A lot of times the original script creator is no longer active.

sec_goat

Squire
Every one Disregard the Previous upload, I had a bug in the code which was crashing the server. I believe this new upload to be working as intended however!

Attachments

• RandomEncounters.zip
    109.3 KB · Views: 51
Got this error, any ideas?

Code:
Errors:
+ Customs/RandomEncounters/XmlDateCount.cs:
    CS0246: Line 7: The type or namespace name 'XmlDate' could not be found (are
you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 14: The type or namespace name 'ASerial' could not be found (ar
e you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'Attachable' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)