RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Craftman/Explorer Quest

Rosey1

Wanderer
[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Craftman/Explorer Quest

This quest actually contains 5 mini quests.

It all centers around these explorers that have tried and tried to finish their quest but never have been able to.

So far there are 5 of them.

Andune: He dreams of crafting the Arms of the Jade Tiger. You have to find the Jade Elemental (which is basically a crystal elemental but different color). Bring back 16 valorite ingots too. I placed the elemental North of Luna.

Earwen: Her dream is to make a bow. It requires blood from a serpent (silver serpend type) and 40 boards. I placed the serpent NW of Umbra.

Gwindor: He knows how to make a special prism but has never been able to gather the resources. You need to gather 10 crystallinesand from the crystalline vortex and 10 darkmatter from the cosmic elemental. I placed the vortex in the sandy area south of Umbra and the other one SW of Umbra.

Saralonde: She has always wanted to craft special gloves for the prism. Together, they form special gloves. You need 12 spined leather and 10 valorite ingots.

Taurnil: He dreams of a jeweled throne. You need to gather 2 of following: amethyst, diamond, ruby, emerald, sapphire, star sapphire, citrine, amber, tourmaline, 1 arcane gem, and 40 boards.

You can double click the prism or the gloves and if you have both, you get stronger gloves.

When daat updates his system, personally I'm going to change the valorite to platinum. You can change the requirements, the loot, whatever depending on your shard.

Drag and drop in the customs folder.

I hope it works ok, I tested it a few times :eek:

Attachments

• craftmanquest.zip
    40.9 KB · Views: 388