RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] FS: Animal Taming Systems Gen2

pressure1441

Sorceror
This will work for runuo 2.0, 2.1 , 2.2 I have gotten it to work with all of them you just have to put the edits in the right spots. The guide was posted a few pages ahead but I will post again just in case. The attached file is just the install repost in no way am I trying to take credit for it. If you follow those directions exactly remember not to replace any of the newer information that is in the file. It should work. If you run into any issues please post your original file and the current file someone will be happy to help

Attachments

• AnimalTaming-RoninGT-Install.txt
    34.7 KB · Views: 116

alchimysty

Wanderer
Thanks for the guide! I'm running 2.2 with some distro edits, so I manually made the changes and this is what i was running into:

Code:
Errors:
+ Custom scripts/pet/Advanced Pet System/Mobiles/AnimalBreeder.cs:
CS1715: Line 15: 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalBreeder.SBInfos': type must be 'Syste
m.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Mobiles.SBInfo>' to match overridden member 'S
erver.Mobiles.BaseVendor.SBInfos'
CS0534: Line 12: 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalBreeder' does not implement inherited
abstract member 'Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor.SBInfos.get'

I've made changes to AnimalBreeder.cs (and petpowerscroll) according http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/problem-with-fsats.467316/#post-3652495 which resolved that however now i'm getting this:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4425.25303
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 53 warnings)
Warnings:
Not important

Errors:
+ Mobiles/BaseCreature.cs:
CS0246: Line 4803: The type or namespace name 'ArrayList' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 4803: The type or namespace name 'ArrayList' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1579: Line 4817: foreach statement cannot operate on variables of type 'Ar
rayList' because 'ArrayList' does not contain a public definition for 'GetEnumer
ator'
+ Mobiles/Vendors/BaseVendor.cs:
CS1525: Line 786: Invalid expression term 'else'
CS1002: Line 786: ; expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Here's the relevant code from each and i'm attaching both files.

Basecreature.cs:
Code:
#region FS:ATS Edits
if ( FSATS.EnablePetLeveling == true )
{
[COLOR=#ff0000]ArrayList toCheck = new ArrayList();[/COLOR]
List<DamageEntry> rights = this.DamageEntries;

foreach ( DamageEntry entry in rights )
{
if ( entry.Damager is BaseCreature )
{
BaseCreature bc = (BaseCreature)entry.Damager;

if ( bc.Controlled == true && bc.ControlMaster != null )
toCheck.Add( entry.Damager );
}
}

[COLOR=#ff0000]foreach ( Mobile mob in toCheck )[/COLOR]
{
if ( mob is BaseCreature )
{
BaseCreature bc = (BaseCreature)mob;
PetLeveling.CheckLevel( this, bc, toCheck.Count );
}
}
}
#endregion

BaseVendor.cs
Code:
Item reward;
int gold, fame;

if ( dropped is SmallBOD )
((SmallBOD)dropped).GetRewards( out reward, out gold, out fame );
else if ( dropped is LargeBOD )

[COLOR=#ff0000]else if ( dropped is LargeMobileBOD )[/COLOR]
((LargeMobileBOD)dropped).GetRewards( out reward, out gold, out fame );
else
((SmallMobileBOD)dropped).GetRewards( out reward, out gold, out fame );

from.SendSound( 0x3D );

SayTo( from, 1045132 ); // Thank you so much! Here is a reward for your effort.

I think it's a simple matter of conversion of scripts to 2.2 from array to list and having a random"else" thrown in there, but i'm unable to make heads or tales of it fully. Any ideas? :confused:

Attachments

• BaseCreature.cs
    144.9 KB · Views: 11
  • BaseVendor.cs
    36.4 KB · Views: 9

pressure1441

Sorceror
You were missing a reference to let collects. I added the reference for you as well with some other ones that you could have been missing as well.

I up loaded a fix for your basecreature.

Base vendor fix is just to paste this over what you have in yours.

Code:
if ( dropped is SmallBOD )
                    ((SmallBOD)dropped).GetRewards( out reward, out gold, out fame );
                else if ( dropped is LargeBOD )
                    ( (LargeBOD)dropped ).GetRewards( out reward, out gold, out fame );
                else if ( dropped is LargeMobileBOD )
                    ((LargeMobileBOD)dropped).GetRewards( out reward, out gold, out fame );
                else
                    ((SmallMobileBOD)dropped).GetRewards( out reward, out gold, out fame );

Attachments

• alch basecreature.cs
    145 KB · Views: 17

alchimysty

Wanderer
Awesome! Those worked like a charm Pressure! Seriously Thanks a ton! Compiled fine, stuff i tested was golden although...duh duh dun...restarted the server and DOH...i've got a serialization issue. :eek:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4425.25303
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (cached)
Scripts: Skipping VB.NET Scripts...done (use -vb to enable)
Scripts: Verifying...done (4966 items, 914 mobiles) (3.59 seconds)
ACC Registered: Server.ACC.PG.PGSystem
ACC Registered: Server.ACC.CSS.CSS
ACC Registered: Server.ACC.CM.CentralMemory
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile
- Serial: 0x00000001
Delete the object? (y/n)

Anyone have any ideas? I thought i did it correctly.

-Alch

Attachments

• Alch PlayerMobile Original.cs
    111.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Alch PlayerMobile Updated.cs
    112.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Alch BaseCreature Original.cs
    131.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Alch BaseCreature Modified.cs
    145 KB · Views: 19

pressure1441

Sorceror
Alch,

This has something to do with the deserialization it looks like I have to head out to work I had this issue before a long time ago I can look at it later if you can't get it worked out by then. I can also hand you a working on that I have which should be very similar to the one you are working with to compare and assess what is going on. I am certain it has to do with deserialization.

I am fairly sure this is close to what you are using might not be exact. I don't think it has anything to do with player mobile.

Attachments

• BaseCreature.cs
    197.5 KB · Views: 18

alchimysty

Wanderer
Thanks again for the insight Pressure...it's much appreciated! And yep def. something up there but can't figure it out after 5 hours of mangling/remangling/winmerging/restoring known good saves etc. :(

-Alch

pressure1441

Sorceror
ok try this

focus on the serialization and the deserialization.

I would try to be of more help but kind of on a time crunch for other stuff and wife and kid need some quality time to this should.

I hope this helps!

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.cs
    154.8 KB · Views: 23

alchimysty

Wanderer
Thanks Pressure, i'll take a look...although should i be looking at playermobile or basecreature? from what i can tell ser/deser is done differently in both...i think...*mind explodes* lol

-Alch

pressure1441

Sorceror
player mobile I think I will try to look at your stuff if I get a chance later or tomorrow man sorry just worked an extra 2 hours at work and not trying to spend family time with the wife

alchimysty

Wanderer
no worries, take it easy! you've given me plenty of help. :D i just literally cut and pasted your serialize/deserialize from the two files you provided and am going through cleaning them up...hopefully that will work. :D

alchimysty

Wanderer
I got it! Just redid my playermobile from scratch and it's working now. Thanks so much for your help! Time to get moving on my shard :D :D

pressure1441

Sorceror
Glad to hear it!!! I was just getting ready to do your playermobile when I looked at my email and saw you got it done. Congrats. If you need any help just ask!

Madogi

Squire
anyone else getting the weird bug were it shows ur pets level as 1xxxxxx and max level 2xxxxxxx randoms sometimes ur pet will be level 1 max level 30 or the other way around the levels are all random and impossible to get 5.3billion exp looked at the code cant figure it out reinstalled it twice but same thing

JamzeMcC

Squire
Madogi, Ive installed this system using a few different cores. Ive never run into this issue. I would check you playermobile and basecreature edits. If you didnt change anything else, Id start there. I personally like to use WinMerge to be able to see the edits side by side, just to be sure I know where I am putting it.