RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] HairBrush...

Liacs

Sorceror
Barber Shop

You all know by now that I am a really clean person *giggles*. So now I show you how to style your hair...

I saw a similar working brush on a shard a few year ago, can't remember which one.
But I designed this on my own. This script is from me.
Credit just given for the idea for the brush... to who ever did it in the first place.

UPDATE
I added Jesses Barber script and the facial hair stuff to this post for visibility. All credits go to jesse!

UPDATE
First off: I didn't think it would expand like this. But I always had another idea. I hope you don't mind!
Added Razor to shave your head (from krishna / mohawk to no hair , from middle (like pageboy) to mohawk, from short (like receeding) to none). As I added HairItemID 0 (no hair) you would have to redownload the brush because I had to update it too (or download the barbershop.rar, which holds all scripts).
Added cuthair wich appears on the ground when scissors or razor are used.

UPDATE
I added a hairgrowthelixir which lets your hair grow depending on the length.
Added barberscissors with which you can cut your hair.

DESCRIPTION:
With the Brush you can restyle your hair on doubleclick. It takes in account he length, so you can't brush your receeding hair to long hair. Makes sense, does it?

The HairGrowthElixir lets your hair grow a bit on doubleclick. There are 3 hair lengths: long, middle and short. If you have a mohawk or krisna, it will grow to middle.

With the BarberScissors you can cut your hair about one length every time you use them. No mohawk or krisna possible, that is what the razor is for.

Razor shaves mohawk, and bald head :) You can just use it on middle long (e.g. pageboy), mohawk/krishna and short (e.g. receeding) hair. Long hair has to be cut first.

CutHair appears on the ground on cutting hair or shaving.
I put all scripts together in BarberShop.rar.

I put human and elven hair styles together in this script, but should be easy to separate them, I marked every HairItemID in the script.

INSTALLATION:
Plug and play!
[add barberscissors
[add hairgrowthelixir
[add brush
[add razor

CREDITS:
To the one who invented the brush for the idea.

Have fun!

Lia

Attachments

• BarberShop.rar
    4 KB · Views: 923
  • FacialToolsAndVendor.rar
    4.6 KB · Views: 461
  • Barber.rar
    1.1 KB · Views: 439

Liacs

Sorceror
I added a HairGrowthElixir which lets your Hair grow depending on how long it is.
Please have a look at my first post.

Liacs

Liacs said:
You all know by now that I am a really clean person *giggles*. So now I show you how to style your hair...

UPDATE
First off: I didn't think it would expand like this. But I always had another idea. I hope you don't mind!
Added Razor to shave your head (from krishna / mohawk to no hair , from middle (like pageboy) to mohawk, from short (like receeding) to none). As I added HairItemID 0 (no hair) you would have to redownload the brush because I had to update it too (or download the barbershop.rar, which holds all scripts).
Added cuthair wich appears on the ground when scissors or razor are used.

UPDATE
I added a hairgrowthelixir which lets your hair grow depending on the length.
Added barberscissors with which you can cut your hair.

I saw a similar working brush on a shard a few year ago, can't remember which one. But I designed this on my own. This script is from me. Credit just given for the idea... to who ever did it in the first place.

So what is it?
With the Brush you can restyle your hair on doubleclick. It takes in account he length, so you can't brush your receeding hair to long hair. Makes sense, does it?
The HairGrowthElixir lets your hair grow a bit on doubleclick. There are 3 hair lengths: long, middle and short. If you have a mohawk or krisna, it will grow to middle.
With the BarberScissors you can cut your hair about one length every time you use them. No mohawk or krisna possible, that is what the razor is for.
Razor shaves mohawk, and bald head :) You can just use it on middle long (e.g. pageboy), mohawk/krishna and short (e.g. receeding) hair. Long hair has to be cut first.
CutHair appears on the ground on cutting hair or shaving.
I put all scripts together in BarberShop.rar.

I put human and elven hair styles together in this script, but should be easy to separate them, I marked every HairItemID in the script.

Installation:
Plug and play!

Have fun!

Lia

Brush.cs 51 Downloads :D
Great idea! I like the hair growth concept. I'll put this on my server, thank you.

Yiffi

Wanderer
I really love this script =]. There is one itty bitty thing. You can cut your hair into short hair after you are bald. How can I change that?

Liacs

Sorceror
A bug! A bug! Kill it! eek: *hops onto next chair* Sorry, like always, I am not 100% ;) I will look into it after I tamed my little lion (=fed my son :))

Liacs

Sorceror
found the bug. i did not update the barberscissor.cs . please downoad the barbershop.rar. there you find the new one. i also added sound and stuff. i hope you like it.

Lia

kellsar

Wanderer
clothes, maybe the idea on clothes could have been:
cutting off the sleeves of a fancy shirt to make a doublet..
cutting down the long pants to short pants...
etc.
just what i think

sweet idea, gonna check it out when im at home :)