RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Here's my Skie with Items

VertiCody

Sorceror
[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Here's my Skie with Items

Ok, here's Skie... just a regular dragon with random "custom" drops all you have to do is edit the script and change the items it drops to your own, I will add my items also, this is one of those monsters I will use when a player pisses me off, I'll just drop it on them... :p

let me know what you think, this is the first script I ever made, I had a little help to my friend for helping with the % drop...

so, I want to thank all who have made a decision or had comments on Skie.

P.S. you may want to edit stats also... :p

INSTALL: Just drop in customs folder.

Attachments

• Thunder armor and weps (arties).rar
    17 KB · Views: 288
  • Skie.cs
    5.9 KB · Views: 276

VertiCody

Sorceror
Thank You Lucid... it means a lot to me coming from you, I use most of your scripts on my shard... if there's any changes to anything in this script let me know, even the stats of Skie... msg me or post and I will see what I can do.

Thanks again...

VertiCody

Sorceror
mechwolf said:
So is this Skie from dragonlance lore?:) very cool gonna test it out right now

Yeah, I was going to make Kitiara also, but it wasn't working, so Skie came and stayed, my Shards name goes with Him so, it's all good, I'll update and add Kitiara and all the others as i can find items closer to what they look like... :p

mechwolf

Wanderer
well i was gonna work on Kit myself ..im a huge dragonlance fan was thinking about making her with full set blue dragon armor like she wore in the original cover art about 10 yrs ago would love to make it so she could ride skie and drop a dragon lance lol

VertiCody

Sorceror
ok, I'm ready to start working on Kit... but here's the problem, I wanna do more then just kit now... heh, so, here's the deal, I want you Dragonloance fans to post the chars your'd like to see and I'll see about scripting them in... :p