RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Houses have vanished

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Houses have vanished

Today starting up the server, I've found all houses that an admin had placed and made (both public and private) have vanished. All decoration has been left behind just sort of floating. Restoring the save backups of when I'm positive everything was working does nothing to correct the problem. Even restoring backups of the whole runuo folder when everything was working doesn't fix it. Any ideas to correct this?

yes - need to turn decay off for houses

what has happened is that even though the shard is not running, when you start it back up, it uses the new date to check to see if the houses should be decayed or not

and if it has been to long since you ran it, players have not been to the hose to "refresh" them, so it goes through and deletes them because it believes they have been there for weeks not being used

Setharnas

Sorceror
With that info you might try starting your server with your system time set back to when the houses were made, go through all of their autorefresh settings and save again. Good luck!

Tgard

Wanderer
Please explain what file needs editing and how

Lord_Greywolf;689583 said:
yes - need to turn decay off for houses

Never mind - think I have it figured out hopefully.

Wolfe