RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Knives' Chat 3.0

shackal

Sorceror
I used the modifications of the Qwerty (page number 25) and mines modifications ( page 30). Shard no crash, but I'm studying other functions.

shackal

Sorceror
I am using qhe modifications of page number 25 (Qwerty) and skin modifications of page number 30, all in this topic. I dont remember what script into General folder i was removed, but certain is removed because cause error. Make this modifications, and start shard and you see what script to remove. This is working here.

Attachments

• Knives Chat 3.0 Beta 9.rar
    103.2 KB · Views: 179

Iraq-

Sorceror
I'm looking to implement a [channelKick and [channelBan / [channelUnban command for specific chat-channel moderation. If somebody has some input to this feel free to shout it out. I'll be working on it for the next few days and will check here for any insights as I do so.

tass23

Page
Just wondering if anyone has messed around with increasing the length of text you can type into a message. I've been pouring over the gumps and I'm not entirely sure where the limitation is. There's an awful lot of wasted space when typing a message.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
It's a client limitation. Only way you could send longer messages, would be to use a gump to append multiple messages together...and then send them all as one message when done. But that's a bit silly.

jamesreg

Sorceror
Get the following errors
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4413.12169
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 5 warnings)
Warnings:
+ Items/Addons/BaseAddonContainer.cs:
    CS0108: Line 41: 'Server.Items.BaseAddonContainer.Resource' hides inherited
member 'Server.Items.BaseContainer.Resource'. Use the new keyword if hiding was
intended.
+ Expansions/Stygian Abyss/SA Mobiles/SA Peerless/SlasherOfVeils.cs:
    CS0114: Line 115: 'Server.Mobiles.SlasherOfVeils.FireRing()' hides inherited
member 'Server.Mobiles.BasePeerless.FireRing()'. To make the current member ove
rride that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keywo
rd.
+ Custom Systems/knives custom chat/Knives Chat 3.0 Beta 9/General/MultiConnect
ion.cs:
    CS0168: Line 65: The variable 'e' is declared but never used
    CS0168: Line 134: The variable 'e' is declared but never used
    CS0168: Line 165: The variable 'e' is declared but never used
    CS0168: Line 184: The variable 'e' is declared but never used
    CS0168: Line 201: The variable 'e' is declared but never used
    CS0168: Line 252: The variable 'e' is declared but never used
+ Custom Systems/knives custom chat/Knives Chat 3.0 Beta 9/Gumps/Error Reportin
g/Errors.cs:
    CS0618: Line 91: 'System.Web.Mail.MailMessage' is obsolete: 'The recommended
alternative is System.Net.Mail.MailMessage. http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?lin
kid=14202'
    CS0618: Line 91: 'System.Web.Mail.MailMessage' is obsolete: 'The recommended
alternative is System.Net.Mail.MailMessage. http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?lin
kid=14202'
    CS0618: Line 102: 'System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail' is obsolete: 'The recommended a
lternative is System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient. http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid
=14202'
+ Custom Systems/quest generator/QuestScroll.cs:
    CS0219: Line 1317: The variable 'sStory' is assigned but its value is never
used
Errors:
+ Custom Systems/knives custom chat/Knives Chat 3.0 Beta 9/General/Chat3Party.c
s:
    CS1502: Line 78: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.Ge
neric.List<Server.Engines.PartySystem.PartyMemberInfo>.Contains(Server.Engines.P
artySystem.PartyMemberInfo)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 78: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'Server.Mobile' to 'Serve
r.Engines.PartySystem.PartyMemberInfo'
+ Custom Systems/knives custom chat/Knives Chat 3.0 Beta 9/Jail.cs:
    CS0103: Line 20: The name 'Xanthos' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 20: The name 'Xanthos' does not exist in the current context
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Iraq-

Sorceror
I do believe I deleted the Chat3Party.cs since regular party system works just fine. Also, the edits for Jail.cs is only if you are using Xanthos jail system. If you do not use Xanthos Jail System, change the top to:
Code:
//#define Use_Xanthos

sexylady

Sorceror
hi i have download this and players cant send messages to any one but i can on admin but they cant reply bk anyone havin the same problem if not can any one help me y this is happing plz

Baranein

Traveler
Is there an option to make the i, irc, st and staff command only avilable to staff? I have tried and cant figure it out, it is really quiet annoying.

Is there an option to make the i, irc, st and staff command only avilable to staff? I have tried and cant figure it out, it is really quiet annoying.
if u look at the first page they have a list of the commands which when i had my shard goin they all seemed to work as far as i know u can use any letters u want i would say stick to what the users would know or add the commands to the logon news section but heres the list from Page 1 of this thread .. if i remember correctly its [chat to get the gump to come up as staff the extra buttons would come up as well

Commands included in this system:

- You control the commands for your public channels!
- Public: C, Ch
- Guild: G, Guild
- Alliance: A, Ally
- Faction: F, Faction
- IRC: I, IRC
- Multi Server: Mu
- Private Message: Pm, Msg (Followed by a player’s name and text to include in message)
- Mail: Ma, Mail
- Friends: F, Friends
- Staff: St, Staff
- View all: Va
- Staff Announcements: All
- Help Contents: Hc
- Errors: ChatErrors, CE