RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Miscellaneous Scripts

dracana

Sorceror
Miscellaneous Scripts

I have decided to close down my shard and to share some of my custom scripts and distro modifications. Alot of these are pretty basic, but I found them useful and thought others may as well.

AdminGump.cs
A distro modification to the Admin command gump. Basically all it does is add the last login date to the Accounts list (as seen below). To install, make a backup of /Gumps/AdminGump.cs and then overwrite the original with the attached script.

StrandedOnDeath.cs
Handler for Player death events at sea. Particularly useful for shards with sea horses, etc. This script (based on distro Strandedness.cs) will move the player, their corpse, and their pets to land. Players can then run to healer/etc. to rez. Note: Pets are moved using distro BaseCreature.TeleportPets routine, that moves pets within 3 tiles of player that are in follow/guard mode. If you want that handled differently, you can modify TeleportPets in BaseCreature.cs appropriately.

To install, save StrandedOnDeath.cs to your Custom directory.

Fishing.rar
A fun modification to distro fishing, with a new mobile. When pulling up rare items, along with pulling up Water Eles, Serpents, etc, there will be a chance to pull up a Drowned Pirate along with the loot!

Also, I have added chance to fish up the ML rare resource White Pearls (Included in RC1)

If you have my Cursed Pirate system, you can uncomment the following line in DrownedPirate.cs...
Code:
            //PirateCurse.CursedPirateLoot(this, 15);
, otherwise, leave it commented or delete that line.

To install, make a backup of /Engines/Harvest/Fishing.cs and then overwrite the original with the Fishing.cs in the attached rar. Save the Mobiles\DrownedPirate.cs to your Custom directory

Coming soon...
  • More custom mobs and items
  • Custom quests
  • Custom event

Hope these are useful to someone :)

Attachments

• StrandedOnDeath.cs
    7.6 KB · Views: 318
  • AdminGump.cs
    94.7 KB · Views: 456
  • Fishing.rar
    5.8 KB · Views: 338

dracana

Sorceror
Mobiles

Some of my custom mobiles. Some I have released before for RunUO 1.0, some are new...

HeadlessHorseman.rar
Headless horseman mobile and related items. The mobile is based on the Demon Knight and Daat99's Master of the Arts (thanks Daat99!). He is pretty tough. He throws exploding pumpkins at a rate similar to the Demon Knight dropping unholy bones.

He has a chance to drop a Hessian Sword or a Jack O' Lantern (thanks to Rogue for this script).

To add, unrar the attached file to your customs directory, then add HeadlessHorseman to your spawner.

InigoMontoya.rar
The vengeful Spaniard from Princess Bride, still searching for the six fingered man!

He has a chance to drop his fathers finely crafted sword.

To add, unrar the attached file to your customs directory, then add InigoMontoya to your spawner.

MichaelMyers.rar
Michael Myers from the Halloween movies. Not alot special about him, except that a couple seconds after he dies, he respawns even stronger and begins attacking the last killer. He will continue to resurrect even stronger for a random amount of times!!!

When he is finally killed for real, there is a 1 in 20 chance to get "Michael Myer's Halloween Knife" artifact.

The version attached will respawn 2-4 seconds at the location of the corpse. You can change this to respawn at any time by changing the 2 and 4 in the following line...
public SpawnTimer( Container c, Mobile from, Mobile combatant) : base( TimeSpan.FromSeconds( Utility.RandomMinMax( 2, 4 ) ) )​
You can also have him respawn at the location of the last killer by commenting out these lines...
Map map = m_Container.Map;
Point3D loc = m_Container.Location;​
and uncommenting these...
//Map map = m_Combatant.Map;
//Point3D loc = m_Combatant.Location;​

To add, unrar the attached file to your customs directory, then add MichaelMyers to your spawner.

NormanBates.rar
Norman Bates from the Psycho movies. Norman will be blue during the UO daytime, but will be red and throw on the dress, wig, and knife at night! The mobile also speaks, like Norman during the day... like mother at night, hehe.

If killed when he is Norman (as himself) he only drops gold. When he is mother, there is a 1 in 25 chance to drop...
Psycho Knife
Mother's Dress
Shower Addon (left or right wall)
Psycho Shower Addon (left or right wall) - same as shower but with gruesome blood splatter!​

You can also override the default start and end hours by changing the following lines in code...
m_NormanBeginHour = 7;
m_NormanEndHour = 20;​

To install, just download the attached file and unrar to your customs directory. To use, just spawn NormanBates at your favorite Inn, lol.

Pirate.rar
Assorted Pirate type mobiles (based on Grae's Pirate/Pirate Captain). These include...
Buccaneer
Davey Jones
Drunken Pirate (based on Grae's Pirates)
Quarter Master and Crew (based on DStarz20's Sensei and Students)
*NOTE:Quarter Master uses a new Pack Instinct that requires a modifiaction to BaseCreature.cs. If you do not already have DStarz20's Sensei script, then you will need to make the following change (Thanks Pyro-Tech for pointing this out!)...
  1. Open BaseCreature.cs
  2. Find the following block of code...
    Code:
    public enum PackInstinct
    {
    None = 0x0000,
    Canine = 0x0001,
    Ostard = 0x0002,
    Feline = 0x0004,
    Arachnid = 0x0008,
    Daemon = 0x0010,
    Bear = 0x0020,
    Equine = 0x0040,
    Bull = 0x0080
    }
  3. Add a comma after Bull = 0x0080
  4. after the Bull entry add the following...
    Code:
    Gang = 0x0090
  5. Save BaseCreature.cs and restart

The loot on these is pretty lacking (since i removed my custom items from them!) You will probably want to add your own loot to their OnBeforeDeath override. If you use my Cursed Pirate package, you can uncomment the line
Code:
//PirateCurse.CursedPirateLoot(this, 15);
from DrunkenPirate.cs.

To install, just download the attached file and unrar to your customs directory. To use, just spawn Buccaneer, DaveyJones, DrunkenPirate, and QuarterMaster respectively.

Finally...
PoopdeckPappy.rar
Popeye's grumpy pappy! He has a chance to drop a can of spinach, which when consumed will increase a players strength by 40 for 5 minutes!

To add, unrar the attached file to your customs directory, then add PoopdeckPappy to your spawner.

There are loot lines in most of these mobiles for RewardTickets. I am releasing those seperately, so leave commented out for now :)

Enjoy

Attachments

• InigoMontoya.rar
    2.1 KB · Views: 192
  • MichaelMyers.rar
    2.4 KB · Views: 204
  • NormanBates.rar
    7.7 KB · Views: 203
  • Pirate.rar
    6.1 KB · Views: 207
  • PoopdeckPappy.rar
    2.1 KB · Views: 190
  • HeadlessHorseman.rar
    5.2 KB · Views: 229

dracana

Sorceror
Items

A few items from my shard. I have posted some of these before for RunUO 1.0. These are all for RunUO 2.0 RC1.

BedlamTeleporter.cs
This is a teleporter that goes to ML area Bedlam.

The teleporter does not work exactly like on OSI, but should be a good way to let your players into Bedlam. To use, simply save BedlamTeleporter.cs to your customs directory. Then use [add BedlamTeleporter to add it. The best place for it is where OSI has it in the Bloodletter's Guild in Umbra (2067, 1371, -75).

After you add it, you can use [props on the iron maiden to change a few properties to your liking...
DestEffect, SourceEffect are booleans to determine to show teleport effect.
SoundID is an integer to play a sound on teleporting (standard sound id for teleporting is 510, but you can play whatever, like a scream :))
RequireNecro is a boolean to determine if Necromancy skill is required.
MinNecro is an integer for the minimum necromancy required to pass

GoldShower.cs
A champion spawn gold shower on demand! Simply [add GoldShower and place the gold shower ball at the central loaction of where you want the shower. Then double click the ball to start the shower. There are two properties that can be overriden on the ball using [props. These are...
  • MinGold - the minimum amount of gold in a gold pile. Default 500.
  • MaxGold - the maximum amount of gold in any gold pile. Default 2000.

IronMaiden.cs
When double clicked, it will animate with open, close, and cleanup effects and sounds. On close, a random male/female scream is played and animated blood appears.

To add it, save IronMaiden.cs to your customs directory, then type
[add IronMaiden​
It can also be added in deed form (as a mobile drop or for sale). The deed form is IronMaidenDeed.

You can change a few values in code to handle movement near the iron maiden.
AnimDelay - Sets the delay for opening and closing. It is currently set to 8 seconds, but you can decrease/increase this time.
HandlesOnMovement - Boolean to determine if OnMovement event is handled. Defaulted to true, but you can turn off by setting to false.

RewardTickets.rar
Rewards for events, etc that can be exchanged at a vendor stone for rewards. These are based on Daat99's tokens and Raelis Vendor stone, so most of the credit goes to them :)

This rar contains
RewardTicket.cs - Reward Tickets
RewardTicketLedger.cs - A ledger for storing Reward Tickets
VendorStone.cs - Raelis Vendor stone modified to handle Reward Tickets

*Note on VendorStone...
If you currently use either Raelis Vendor Stone or Raelis Vendor Stone (with Daat99 tokens), I recommend that you compare my version against yours (or search my version for "reward") and then copy my changes into your existing VendorStone script. This is because my version may be a bit outdated.

Basically you supply every character with a RewardTicketLedger by adding to CharacterCreation.cs or by "one second" spawning them where your players like to frequent. Players will need to double click their RewardTicketLedger in their backpack to take ownership.

Next, you will want to setup the VendorStone. If you are familiar with this, simply add the items you want to sell and set the currency on the stone to RewardTicket. If you are not familiar, please view Raelis thread for an overview... http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38195&highlight=raelis

Now you can start handing out RewardTicket's for prizes. On my shard, this really simplified the event process to help us avoid deciding what to give out. We also had a few of the "boss" mobiles drop these in loot!

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• BedlamTeleporter.cs
    4.2 KB · Views: 180
  • GoldShower.cs
    3.2 KB · Views: 248
  • IronMaiden.cs
    4.7 KB · Views: 270
  • Reward Tickets.rar
    10.2 KB · Views: 212

Thistle

Wanderer
You've come up with some extremely interesting and well thought out packages. We use your winecrafting and pirates on our shard and both are much appreciated by staff and players alike.

Yarr matey!!

Liacs

Sorceror
It is sad to hear that you closed down your shard, but thanks for the scripts. Like this a lot of people can enjoy your ideas.

Thanks a lot.

Lia

dracana

Sorceror
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, it is sad to have to close down, but I just couldn't devote the time and all my staff left :( Well, now I will have more time to come up with new scripts!!! hehe

dracana

Sorceror
Mobiles added

Added some of my custom mobiles to the second thread! Some I have posted before as RunUO 1.0 scripts so you may have already. These versions are all for RunUO 2.0 RC1.

Hope you enjoy

Iomega0318

Sorceror
I agree, its sad to hear that you are shutting down your shard..
And there are some interesting scripts here, as always we appreciate the contribution, great job..

Pyro-Tech

Knight
yes...it's always a sad day when someone of talent has to close up shop.

thank you for sharing these...i use the admin gump and am trying the mobiles...but i got these errors:

Code:
 + Custom/New Scripts/NPC's/Monsters/HeadlessHorseman/HeadlessHorseman.cs:
    CS0246: Line 134: The type or namespace name 'DarkSteed' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + Custom/New Scripts/NPC's/Monsters/Pirate/QuarterMasterAndCrew.cs:
    CS0117: Line 14: 'Server.Mobiles.PackInstinct' does not contain a definition
 for 'Gang'
    CS0117: Line 211: 'Server.Mobiles.PackInstinct' does not contain a definitio
n for 'Gang'

dracana

Sorceror
Pyro-Tech said:
yes...it's always a sad day when someone of talent has to close up shop.

thank you for sharing these...i use the admin gump and am trying the mobiles...but i got these errors:

Code:
 + Custom/New Scripts/NPC's/Monsters/HeadlessHorseman/HeadlessHorseman.cs:
    CS0246: Line 134: The type or namespace name 'DarkSteed' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + Custom/New Scripts/NPC's/Monsters/Pirate/QuarterMasterAndCrew.cs:
    CS0117: Line 14: 'Server.Mobiles.PackInstinct' does not contain a definition
 for 'Gang'
    CS0117: Line 211: 'Server.Mobiles.PackInstinct' does not contain a definitio
n for 'Gang'

Oops, forgot about those... I have repacked HeadlessHorseman.rar to include the Dark Steed. I take no credit for that one, think it was from Marcus247's extinct creatures pack.

As for the PackInstinct error, you will need to make the following change in BaseCreature.cs...
  1. Open BaseCreature.cs
  2. Find the following block of code...
    Code:
    public enum PackInstinct
    {
    None = 0x0000,
    Canine = 0x0001,
    Ostard = 0x0002,
    Feline = 0x0004,
    Arachnid = 0x0008,
    Daemon = 0x0010,
    Bear = 0x0020,
    Equine = 0x0040,
    Bull = 0x0080
    }
  3. Add a comma after Bull = 0x0080
  4. after the Bull entry add the following...
    Code:
    Gang = 0x0090
  5. Save BaseCreature.cs and restart

Sorry for forgetting those... thx for pointing it out Pyro-Tech :)