RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Old Style Bulk Orders

Old Style Bulk Orders

DESCRIPTION

I modified the BulkOrder file so that it is exactly like it was when UO:R was around. This means that i have edited out all leather types except normal leather and i have taken out runic sewing kits, powerscrolls, and the ancient smithy hammer. I also include the deftailoring.cs file that edits out the leather selection in the gump. This is a great file for those who are making an older style server. You may want to also edit all of your mobiles that are skinable to drop just normal leather as well. Mabe i will do that and post it here as well later when i have more time. Enjoy!

*ADD*
Here are the mobile scripts. they Are edited so that every skinable creature drops only normal leather. It is also made so that no creatures drop scales and no tamable when trying to tame it will get angered. All this is as it was UO:R and i hope this helps out all of those who want to make a UO:R style server but are not good at scripting.

To install the mobile folder just take out the current creature files that i have replaced. So go into your Scripts/Mobiles folder and follow the paths i have in the file i provided to find the originals then just replace them.

INSTALLATION

Unzip and replace your current BulkOrder file wich is located in you Engines folder. replace the current deftailoring.cs as well located in Engines/Craft.

Attachments

• New Bulk Orders.zip
    39.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Mobiles.zip
    36.8 KB · Views: 101