RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Runuo 2.0 RC1 Throwables

Lachuille

Sorceror
Runuo 2.0 RC1 Throwables

Well, I was going through the script folders and came across a simple throwable dagger. I looked around for more throwables and found none. So I decided to script 1 more just for the hell of it.

Installation

Drop in Scripts folder and type [add Javelin.

Basic, but effective.

Attachments

• Javelin.cs
    4.2 KB · Views: 182

Hammerhand

Knight
How about a throwable pie? You could call it a Whipped Cream Pie. :D Think of the food fight events that might spawn from that. ;) Or even throwable horse turds.....:eek: lol ok.. maybe not that. But you get the idea. Or throwable darts or rocks like from 1.0. Or re-do the throwable chickens w/ gloves. hehehe.. Throwable ferrets or rats to attack other players with. j/k Ok.. I'll go away and behave now. :rolleyes:

Lachuille

Sorceror
Quite the imagination, hehe. This is just a small script I wanted to make out of Boredom. I might get back to it but there are bigger things On my mind.