RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Ultimate Paintball

tass23

Page
There's no button on the gump, you have to prop the paintball controller, but I found it, thanks Pr3d13 for more helpful advice :D

aj9251

Sorceror
Ok, yeah Tass, that makes sense, Should be an easy fix too. Only one problem. I work night during week and usually sleep till about an hour or so before work ( i have insomnia so when i sleep i take as much as i can get) so most likely wont be able to fix this till the weekend. Like Pr said, just stick with the original mod for now and i'll upload the fixed version when done. Which thanks for reminding me Pr, I somehow forgot the bloody gump button to switch the mods lol. My bad. Thank you Tass for going through the effort of troubleshooting this for me. I'll be sure to mention your efforts in the update.
Talk to you later!

Phr3d13

Sorceror
try re-downloading, or maybe using a different browser. I use google chrome and never have download issues.

Rar! ϐs
ˆät I s "
a0©ºÇ·<3$ Ultima Paintball Beta\PBAnnouncer.cs °$»ˆ ÐÌÓ́²Ð'ƒÞ® b×$¦‡Á´Ú´°ÓƒxA,)Cf0œŽ=by–ðß$ßÐü6³ñdœÌi,QÉÂ8¦ó6jêÿFóÆîìÙ«þŠú =?ïóý¯ü~wõG큓ù“W¹Ô™â9 úo‘×B¦KüB÷"Jà_í -ïVíjᐘ`¿¡+^y–\ý$aÓ†J7Ã7§4ÄgÈè]p¤

there more there i just copy a lil of wut is in it is that the scirp??? and iff yes where do i put that file??

Phr3d13

Sorceror
dunno if this'll help, but you can try downloading it, it's the same exact thing from the first page
EDIT: uploaded the wrong file

Attachments

• Ultima Paintball Beta 1.1.0 Stable.rar
    22.2 KB · Views: 10
yeah it still give me the same code i can download it but where do i put that file?? cause i put it in my cuztome script restart the server but i cant add the stone or anything!?!?

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 3995.28114
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
Script: Comppiling C# scripts...failed <2 errors, 1 warnings>
Warnings:
+ Custom Scrip/[SVN] Rewards System-no xml.cs:
CS0184: line 83 : The given expression is nerver of provide <'Server.Mobile'> type
CS0184: line 115 : The given expression is nerver of provide <'Server.Mobile'> type
Errors:
+ Ultioma Paintball Beta/PBGameItem.cs:
CS0117: line 549 : ' System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Skillname>' does not contain a definition for 'Length'

+ Ultioma Paintball Beta/PBGameItem.cs:
CS0117: line 71 : ' System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Skillname>' does not contain a definition for 'Length'

can i get help?? wut do i have to change?

tass23

Page
If you added the ML change, it should fire. Not editing the script like it says in this thread for ML is the only thing I know of that will cause it to not fire, unless you're not in Fel in the first place.

tass23

Page
For ppl with the newest svn and ml u have to do two things to get it to work right.

First in PBEquipment.cs u have to add the ML speed or the wep wont fire

Add the line in red

Code:
public override int AosSpeed{ get{ return 15; } } public override float MlSpeed { get { return 2.5f; } }//For ML Change Speed Here
Second for the system.collections.generic.list<server.skillname> error

Change this

Code:
for( int i = 0; i < PowerScroll.Skills.Length; ++i ) StoredSkills.Add( (double)m_Owner.Skills[PowerScroll.Skills].Base );
To this

Code:
for( int i = 0; i < PowerScroll.Skills.Count; ++i ) StoredSkills.Add( (double)m_Owner.Skills[PowerScroll.Skills].Base );
And in PBGameItem.cs

Change this

Code:
for( int i = 0; i < PowerScroll.Skills.Length; i++ ) player.Skills[PowerScroll.Skills].Base = 0;
To this

Code:
for( int i = 0; i < PowerScroll.Skills.Count; i++ ) player.Skills[PowerScroll.Skills].Base = 0;
Just thought i would share what i found.

From page 1 of this thread.