RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] WoodCrafting

Crafting Chance

You can change the number values in the DefWoodcarving.cs file

AddCraft( typeof( FishingPole ), "Miscellaneous", "Fishing Pole", 50.0, 95.0, typeof( DriftWood ), "Drift Wood", 5, 1053098 );

The underlined numbers can be changed. The first number is the minimum crafting chance % and the 2nd is the point at 100% success chance.

Hope that helps you.

My rendition of Wood Carving

Here is my rendition of the Wood Carving system for RunUO 2.0.

All credit goes to original scripters which include but not limited to...
atticus589 (original scripter), Oak (modified it for 2.0), Daat99 (for various scripts that I modified to work with it.) and me Callandor2k

All I did was edit the WhittlingKnife.cs, DefWoodCarving.cs, WhittlingKnife.cs, ToolHouse.cs and WoodWorkersKey.cs files to work a little different than original. Included are alot of idols and ethereals that are craftable with the Wood Carving system (which are also included in this zip file). And if you use Daat99 OWLTR package the WhittlingKnife will be able to be added to Daat99's Toolhouse (which is included in this zip file). Also is an Item called Ethereal Dust which is used in the craft system for the making of Idols and Ethereals. The Idols and Ethereals in my scripts require Daat99's resources. Also included is a modified Daat99's Wood Workers Key for storing the Driftwood and Ethereal Dust. A modified Fishing.cs file has been included in this package as well to allow fishermen to pull up driftwood while fishing.

If you do not have Daat99's OWLTR then you will have to modify the resources in the scripts because of resource conflicts. Other than that it should be a drag and drop system, other than replacing any duplicate files.

Hope you enjoy my rendition of this script.

Attachments

• Wood Crafting 2.0 (modified).rar
    75.9 KB · Views: 89

Soultaker

Sorceror
Wow, Seriously cool script!! thanks!

Gonna throw this in to the shard tommorrow should be great!!
Another craft set lol, players gonna love it!!
Thanks Again
Soultaker