RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] World Of Wizardlord Shard Script Contributions

World Of Wizardlord Shard Script Contributions

By a unanimous decision from my staff they convinced me to open a thread here where they can put all of the better scripts and addons that we use on our shard that they create or that i create ect.

So here is the thread where you can find many of World Of Wizardlord Shards creations.

All of our scripts are 2.0 compatable because thats what we run. Also feel free to post your opinions on our scripts we would love to hear from you!

Oh and dont forget to check back frequently because we will likely add to this often.

The Biggest contributors will likely be:

-Myself(Wizardlord)
-Seraph(My Co-owner)
-Natfoth(Head Developer)
-Raven(Admin)
And
-God Of War(Admin)​

I Will start out this monster they have convinced me to make with another of our custom addons:)

This is the supply room we use for the PVP facet of our shard.

It has little rows for putting items/spawners on, Spots for gates to the sides, and down to the bottom there is an area that on our shard we use as a crafting area, And a spot near the top left side for a rulebook(at least on our shard thats what its for). Oh and in front of the spot we put our rulebook is a sign saying no littering(saves everyone time from making a message of the sorts themselves:))

I have attached a picture of key points of the supply room for you to view before downloading

Hope you enjoy it!

Attachments

• pvpareapic.JPG
    pvpareapic.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 717
  • PVPSupplyRoomAddon.cs
    181.9 KB · Views: 254

natfoth

Sorceror
10 story house

here is a script that i made today its a 10 story house great for storing lots of items and having alot of fun this script needs to be placed in a low area becouse it goes up high :)

i hope you like it

Attachments

• 10_story_houseAddon.cs
    208 KB · Views: 155
  • 10storyhouse.bmp
    1.5 MB · Views: 545