RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Xanthos Evo System

Jay Randolph

Traveler
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 4272.35047
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/Systems/Xanthos/EVO System/BaseEvo.cs:
    CS0104: Line 29: 'ShrinkItem' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.Item
s.ShrinkItem' and 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkItem'
+ Customs/Systems/Xanthos/EVO System/BaseMountEvo.cs:
    CS0104: Line 29: 'ShrinkItem' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.Item
s.ShrinkItem' and 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkItem'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Any help would be greatly apprecited.

milva

Sorceror
Try renaming ShrinkItem to ShrinkItemX
Also did you do this?
o installation, unzip the EVO and Utilities directories into the Xanthos directory within your customs directory. All shrink system configuration variables are maintained in ShrinkConfig.xml which, when placed in the RunUO data directory will override the hardcoded defaults.

tommenquar

Sorceror
Code:
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Custom/Xanthos/EVO System/Mercenary/Mercenary.cs:
    CS0246: Line 309: The type or namespace name 'AnkhEast' could not be found (
are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Custom/Xanthos/Shrink System/ShrinkCommand.cs:
    CS1502: Line 141: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.ISpawner.Remo
ve(Server.ISpawnable)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 141: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.Sh
rinkTarget' to 'Server.ISpawnable'
+ Custom/Xanthos/Utilities/motd.cs:
    CS0019: Line 481: Operator '&' cannot be applied to operands of type 'Server
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'

Any ideas? id really like to get this in my server, im just not sure what to do at this point =(

milva

Sorceror
Code:
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Custom/Xanthos/EVO System/Mercenary/Mercenary.cs:
    CS0246: Line 309: The type or namespace name 'AnkhEast' could not be found (
are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'

Any ideas? id really like to get this in my server, im just not sure what to do at this point =(

change AnkhEast to AnkhNorth - for any one installing scripts as this, please go back and read the past pages, as alot of problems will be posted and how to fix them :)

tommenquar

Sorceror
thank you soo much! its been too long since ive done any sort of modifacations, i wanst sure i knew how to do it untill a few moments ago lol

tommenquar

Sorceror
ok, so the last little peice i cannot figure out is this shrink command issue. I just went over the entire thread and found nada.

Code:
Errors:

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your input =)

Enoch

Sorceror
can someone just make a working copy for runuo 2.2 with neruns disto and updated svn? i'm having same problem as someone else on page 3, but there's a shrinkitems.cs file and shrinkitem.cs file. and i've tried every possible way of Ishrinkitem, Shrinkitem, ShrinkitemS. mixing it in. no matter what i do i end up with alot more errors than just the base error i started with below. i know everyone would like to teach scripting, as well as help.. but i cannot figure out exactly what is wrong that i'm doing or something i'm not doing.

CS1721: Line 21: Class 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkItemS' cannot have multip le base classes: 'Server.Item' and 'ShrinkItem'

milva

Sorceror
Don't change the IShrinkItem references, only the ShrinkItem references.

Like this: public class ShrinkItemS : Item, IShrinkItem

Enoch

Sorceror
it's like a neverending battle... dont get it, tells you there's too many at first. then change it not one at all lol

milva

Sorceror
Do you have the normal shrink which comes with runuo? And you do have the shrinkitem for Xantos correct?
Post your shrink script for xantos, in code tags please. Since we have FS Taming we didn't change Xanto's shrink, we did change FSTaming shrink.

sonesson

Traveler
I have a problem someone help me fix it

Errors:
+ Utilites / mod.cs
CS0019: Line 481: Operator `&` Can not be Applied to operans of type `int` and `Server.ClientFlags

I can do?

richardpt

Wanderer
Code:
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'

IF ANYONE GOTS THIS ERROR, i found the answer else where on these forms and would just like to make it easier for others with the same prob.
Change line 481 in motd.cs to
Code:
AddLabel( 205, 180, NewsGump.kDataColor, "Mondain's Legacy" );