RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC2] Spellbook Deed (Every Spellbook)

RPGamerz

Wanderer
[RunUO 2.0 RC2] Spellbook Deed (EVERY SPELLBOOK!)

The original author is Mssable;

With this script, your players can add the spell books they need! (It also does not delete itself anymore after one use!)

Here is a list of the books it has:

* Mage Spellbook
* Necromancy Spellbook
* Chivalry Spellbook
* Bushido Spellbook
* Ninjitsu Spellbook
* Spellweaving Spellbook

If you know the original author, please let me know who it is.

Installation:
Put both scripts in your custom folder
Start your server
Use command
[add spellbookdeed

Screenshots:

Changelog:
Sunday, November 16th/2008 - Added Screenshots
Sunday, November 16th/2008 - Added Some Text
Friday, December 19th/2008 - Added FullSpellBook.cs (THANKS ALMASSEY)

Attachments

• SpellbookDeed.cs
    5.8 KB · Views: 714
  • FullSpellbooks.cs
    6.8 KB · Views: 674

test444

Wanderer
hmm good dead yea.. but i will modify it the way that i will delete spellweawing spellbook, beacuse that should be get through quest... are the book full? and better idea is may be delete deed after using, or charge the deed with some chargers and delete when empty.... i think about give this deed to newbies pack

RPGamerz

Wanderer
test444;781794 said:
hmm good dead yea.. but i will modify it the way that i will delete spellweawing spellbook, beacuse that should be get through quest... are the book full? and better idea is may be delete deed after using, or charge the deed with some chargers and delete when empty.... i think about give this deed to newbies pack

It lets you use it for an unlimited amount of times, and yes the books are full.

test444

Wanderer
ye but imagine how newbie gets this deed and thats not needed make millions of books with that :), may be one time use is good enough, and every neewb will get only one deed :). with unlimited using its good only for admins i think :)

oh this package dont work because there is error that i am missing FullXXXBook, and thats true i have no books like this.

RPGamerz

Wanderer
test444;781815 said:
ye but imagine how newbie gets this deed and thats not needed make millions of books with that :), may be one time use is good enough, and every neewb will get only one deed :). with unlimited using its good only for admins i think :)

oh this package dont work because there is error that i am missing FullXXXBook, and thats true i have no books like this.

Works for me,

sorry.

Hammerhand

Knight
test444;781815 said:
Test444,
Its only a deed script, doesnt supply the actual books. You need to have the spellbook scripts for each one for it to work properly.

And RPGamerz? When you post a script, you assume the responsibility for any errors and support as well. Things like "Sorry, works for me" arent very helpfull or polite. Sorry, but thats how I see it.

S1lverT0ngue

Wanderer
I like the idea. I'll play with it and let you know how it goes. Working on developing a massive multi-region shard, so may take a while.

JamzeMcC

Squire
Awesome idea. Everything works great for me. Im using RunUO SVN 429 and no issues here. Just one dumb question. How would I go about changing this so its only useable one time tho?

Christos81

Wanderer
you could also give it some new props that get checked on double click, add 1 for each book, so if a player takes spellweaving, it changes the prop and then next time that book is not there, if all books get taken, have it delete the deed after last use. Just a thought.