RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 SVN] Heritage Token

MalGanis

Sorceror
[RunUO 2.0 SVN][OSI] Heritage Token

Heritage Token

A Heritage Token is a consumable item that can be used to claim one of the many different 9th Anniversary items. Double click the token and you will be presented with a menu to make your selection.

Features
  • Ultima Online 7th Anniversary Items
  • Ultima Online 8th Anniversary Items
  • Evil Home Décor Collection
  • The Broken Furniture Collection
  • Ultima Online Heritage Collection

You can find more info here:

Installation
Version 1.03 - 12.5.2008
  • Fixed a serialization crash in BaseJewel.cs
  • Curtains don't display weight anymore and are properly aligned
  • Replaced #region Mondain's Legacy labels

Downloads

PappaSmurf

Knight
Works great except one small hitch....

In BaseHouse.cs

Code:
#region Veteran Rewards
                if ( item is RewardBrazier )
                    ((RewardBrazier) item).TurnOff();
                #endregion

People need to make sure they comment this out if they don't have The Vet Rreward Brazier on their server or it will throw an error.

PappaSmurf

Knight
MalGanis;780805 said:
Oops that should not be in there :)

No biggie I just commented it out I'll remove the comments when I get around to adding the braziers later on though when I get time or the desire to do so.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Just noticed the North and West Ladders aren't working properly for me...They don't even show the artwork for them. Any idea of possibly why when the East and South are working fine?

test444

Wanderer
Hello MalGanis, I am trying install that on clean instalation of RUNUO 2 and it say just one error, QuieverOfInfinity.cs "The type or namespace "basequiver" could not be found......". its because of i have not installed ML pack i guess? But i tried, your ML pack, and it gives thousands of errors :(

btw by word "merge" you mean probably "replace" because merge is join two files together i guess, but i bet you mean replace, because your files in distro folders are everytime bigger than older files in script folder, but i understand, that when you change something in that files, you cant simple replace it with your distro files because you lose that old changes... and then its a pain install that.

PappaSmurf

Knight
test444;781220 said:
Hello MalGanis, I am trying install that on clean instalation of RUNUO 2 and it say just one error, QuieverOfInfinity.cs "The type or namespace "basequiver" could not be found......". its because of i have not installed ML pack i guess? But i tried, your ML pack, and it gives thousands of errors :(

btw by word "merge" you mean probably "replace" because merge is join two files together i guess, but i bet you mean replace, because your files in distro folders are everytime bigger than older files in script folder, but i understand, that when you change something in that files, you cant simple replace it with your distro files because you lose that old changes... and then its a pain install that.

No he means Merge. Easiest way is to get a program called WinMerge this lets you open two files side by side and compare differences and copy and paste between them easily. This is the best means to merge files. And yes basequiver is included with the ML package.

The hardest thing with the ML package is Merging the files needed and compiling the core. If that's being rough on you I'd suggest you try looking here http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-...ins-legacy-simple-installs-neruns-distro.html the instructions for that are quite clear and it will assist in compiling the core for you.

test444

Wanderer
yeah papa i know now ;) and malganis, just small question, is really needed to have microsoft visual studio or what to add ML pack in server? i believe that no, i cant get it in my server but i want! :eek:

jeremymcc

Sorceror
great submission! one question though, is there a reason why Spirituality Helm and Valor Gaunts are commented out of the heritage gump?

jeremymcc

Sorceror
oh, btw. wall torchs have the wrong cliloc...its showing the name as Guillotine. should be # 1076282.

also, was there supposed to be an open/close animation for the Iron Maiden? cause if so thats not working. never tried the EA version but i know some free servers have it coded that way so i thought i'd ask.

koluch

Sorceror
*blonde moment, assistance needed....*

Ok, for SOME unknown reason, the ITokunoDyable is giving me errors.
I added the section in the GreaterArtifacts.cs...everything looks good....but had to remove it off the 9 items and that little section in the GA file.

Is there another spot I prehaps am missing?
Im running your latest ML release Mal and the latest RunUO SVN.

Thanks,

Koluch :]