RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Runuo 2.1] AlphaDragon's Mailbox

AlphaDragon

Sorceror
:D Hello all,
Here is another one of my "up all day and night - for days" projects. You know the ones that you want to do, but drive you nuts trying to figure out how to do it.:confused: With a lot of testing and trial and errors, by golly I think I got it.:mad:

Couldn't have done it without all of your help. :cool:

Its a little custom made, due to the most not having security set to public in basehouse, and also finding out that some items that are not "LOCKED DOWN or SECURED" go up and disappear. So its tweaked to work with a clean Ver. 2.1 of Runuo. Anyway here is the basic info on it. I hope you all enjoy and if you find any bugs please post them so we can get it fixed.

What is it:

Its a Mailbox:

Flipable
Securable
Self Securing
Decoratable-(locked down)
Chopable
Deedable
Mailbox notice flag up and down - (Koluch - I blame you for the start of this!)
Title Name Automatically changes depending if its a public / private/ Deco Mailbox, Owner, ect ect.
Public Dropable - In case GMs want to make some added deco , or have it as a drop box for players to drop mail to the GMs.
Public Openable - to see inside but not touch. (More for show and deco, ect.)

GM Mailbox gump, accessable threw the context menu, to change some of the different settings.

Depending on how your server is setup, to add or remove change some of the script and how its setup, should be simple enough to do.
There are areas in the script with commented out stuff that if you want you can just add it back,

Ect ect ect... I keep going and going and going.

Anyways, I tested it on a clean server. Usualy step by step till I get things right. But who knows.

Tested with:

Runuo 2.1
Dot.Net 2.0.50727

Hope you all enjoy.
Update/Fixs:
Code:
03/03/2013 - FIXED and UPDATED the download script.

How was it fixed:
Added the additional checks needed to fix the null reference.

Issue that was found and fixed:
Crashed Server: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Issue that was caused before the fix:
When a GM would just add the mail box with out using the deed and then try to move the mailbox
that was placed at a house base location.
AlphaDragon_3-2_10.55.JPGadmb.JPGapmb.JPGpdmb.JPGmb.JPG

Attachments

• AlphaDragons-MailBox-03032013.cs
    19.8 KB · Views: 81