RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.1] Nerun's Distro

Dangerous

Wanderer
Everything on runuo looks fine, it looks like it's sitting there waiting for a connection. Running client 7.0.11.2 through connectuo (localhost) and I just sit verifying forever, nothing shows on runuo.

nerun

Sorceror
It has nothing to do with hair. It just happens to start after that warning. I'm pretty sure that while the PremiumSpawners are initializing, they is getting hung up on something.

Yeah, maybe serialization? I don't know what happens... I accept suggestions.

nerun

Sorceror
Everything on runuo looks fine, it looks like it's sitting there waiting for a connection. Running client 7.0.11.2 through connectuo (localhost) and I just sit verifying forever, nothing shows on runuo.

Yes, but it happens if you spawn the world, restart and try to connect again... PremiumSpawner has changed to a new engine, so there are a few bugs yet.

Dangerous

Wanderer
Yes, but it happens if you spawn the world, restart and try to connect again... PremiumSpawner has changed to a new engine, so there are a few bugs yet.

Ah fair enough - I've been having a dig around but it's still all above me, for now. I'll just sit back and wait for someone with more experience to suggest something! :)

I suppose in the meantime, the only way to populate my world is manually? :(

TheNorthStar

Sorceror
or an old version of his premiumspawners (see his google code page). just be sure to despawn before you upgrade once it's fixed.

Dangerous

Wanderer
Ah good idea thanks.

I've actually been testing this and methodically going through the spawns to see if it's a particular mob / area. Somehow I've now got a fully spawned world, using the latest version, and am not seeing the error. I'm creating accounts and testing still but as far as I can tell I've done nothing different than before.

Dave

Chemoshe

Wanderer
Ah good idea thanks.

I've actually been testing this and methodically going through the spawns to see if it's a particular mob / area. Somehow I've now got a fully spawned world, using the latest version, and am not seeing the error. I'm creating accounts and testing still but as far as I can tell I've done nothing different than before.

Dave

Have you restarted the server?

nerun

Sorceror
Sorry for all this guys, i am looking for a fix to this issue. I think TheNorthStar solution is a good idea while the fix don't come.

Dangerous

Wanderer
Have you restarted the server?

Yup, many times. It's still working this morning after being shut down overnight, however is insanely slow. Takes a long, long time to verify, connect and load. Just moving is a painful experience!

I've done nothing other than install runuo, uo client, connectuo and Nerun's distro.
Spawned all of Tram.
Created two new accounts, each with one char.

I can't see what could have changed since I shut down last night, but there you go. Currently waiting to connect so I can test what happens after despawning.

Dave

PS: Nerun, no apology needed dude! :)

nerun

Sorceror
Thx Dangerous.

I believe i had founded a fix to this issue. Please try this file bellow guys.

Paste it over the old one, in:

..\Scripts\Customs\Nerun's Distro\New\Engines\Spawner

[EDITED: file removed, download Distro v5.2.4+]

nerun

Sorceror
I believe i had founded a fix to this issue. Please try this file bellow guys.

Paste it over the old one, in:

..\Scripts\Customs\Nerun's Distro\New\Engines\Spawner

So guys, you that downloaded the file, it works for you? Just to know.

This is great i been trying to get a self shard setup for a month and this finally worked thank you. Have a question about xml spawners how would i implement those into Distro?

nerun

Sorceror
This is great i been trying to get a self shard setup for a month and this finally worked thank you. Have a question about xml spawners how would i implement those into Distro?
I don't know in RunUO 2.1, but in 2.0 XMLSpawners works with Nerun's Distro without problem.

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/Xml/XmlMobiles/TalkingJeweler.cs:
CS1715: Line 10: 'Server.Mobiles.TalkingJeweler.SBInfos': type must be 'Syst
em.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Mobiles.SBInfo>' to match overridden member '
Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor.SBInfos'
CS0534: Line 7: 'Server.Mobiles.TalkingJeweler' does not implement inherited
abstract member 'Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor.SBInfos.get'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Sry to bother but i get this error when i installed the xml and cant figure it out any ideals ?

nerun

Sorceror
Hi all,

New release:
- added Ter Mur vendors map, written by PsYiOn (a.k.a. Admin Aphrodite);
- updated gumps to add Ter Mur (SpawnID 600 series);
- a few code cleanups in PremiumSpawner gumps.

Please remove this files before install the version 5.2.5 over the 5.2.4

In:
  • \Scripts\Customs\Nerun's Distro\New\Engines\Spawner
Remove:
  • PremiumSpawnerGumpA.cs;
  • PremiumSpawnerGumpB.cs;
  • PremiumSpawnerGumpC.cs;
  • PremiumSpawnerGumpD.cs;
  • PremiumSpawnerGumpE.cs.