RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.1] Nerun's Distro

Just a heads up. The spawner for TerMur....

*|healer|healerguildmaster|||||1013|3913|0|2|2|10|5|0|1|1|1|0|0|0|0

should be....

*|healer|healerguildmaster|||||1013|3913|-42|2|2|10|5|0|1|1|1|0|0|0|0

And also. In PremiumSpawnerGump.cs. Shouldn't this....

################
# Engine 5.2.5 #
################

Be more like this...

//////////////////
// Engine 5.2.5 //
//////////////////

or similar. The way you have it causes errors when compiling.

The uninstaller files have disappeared (I swear they were just here). Where can I grab one of those? I'd like to upgrade. :)

sec_goat

Squire
Hello, I am trying to get your Nerun's Distro up and running, But I get some script errors when trying to start the server.

I first start by installing RunUo from these instructions: http://www.smjert.altervista.org/RUOWiki/index.php?title=Install_RunUO
Which works fine, compiles and I can log in and run around, but as soon as I apply Nerun's Distro I get some errors.nerunserror.JPG
I apologize if this is not the place for support on this.

Thank you very much for your time and effort!

nerun

Sorceror
Hello, I am trying to get your Nerun's Distro up and running, But I get some script errors when trying to start the server.
I first start by installing RunUo from these instructions: http://www.smjert.altervista.org/RUOWiki/index.php?title=Install_RunUO
Which works fine, compiles and I can log in and run around, but as soon as I apply Nerun's Distro I get some errors.View attachment 60808
I apologize if this is not the place for support on this.

Thank you very much for your time and effort!

It happens because you is using RunUO SVN. This Distro is for RunUO 2.1 only.

Download it from here: http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/runuo-2-1-released.455764/

kat20

Sorceror
Hi Nerun. Thank you for the amazing work, its always much appreciated however I do have two small problems, one is heartwood is not spawning? and also the teleporters that take you to twistedweald are also not working correctly and possible twistedweald itself? So I am running the new 2.1 runuo release, and your great program as well, do I need to install some of malganis's ML stuff as well?? or is there an easy fix, or bug? Thanks again for all the great work any help is always appreciated.

nerun

Sorceror
Hi Nerun. Thank you for the amazing work, its always much appreciated however I do have two small problems, one is heartwood is not spawning? and also the teleporters that take you to twistedweald are also not working correctly and possible twistedweald itself? So I am running the new 2.1 runuo release, and your great program as well, do I need to install some of malganis's ML stuff as well?? or is there an easy fix, or bug? Thanks again for all the great work any help is always appreciated.

If you wants a ML server, you can download Calandor2k files. He maintain a package with Nerun's Distro + Malganis pack + a lot of other things, just right HERE.

About heartwood and twistedweald i will look it. Thx.

sec_goat

Squire
I have a quick question regarding spawns. I have done the whole Create world gump and run the spawners, this seems to have worked ok, howver there are no reagents spawning, nor anything like the cotton / flax plants growing. Is this part of the spawner system or do I need ot look elsewhere?

Thanks again!

Reagents and the like are not spawned with Nerun's Distro. You will have to figure out a way to distribute them yourself. I don't recall anyone publishing a reagent spawning system. But I don't know for sure if one has or has not been released.

You also got think about item count and server lag if you were to spawn reagents and such across all facets that they spawn wild in.

sec_goat

Squire
Reagents and the like are not spawned with Nerun's Distro. You will have to figure out a way to distribute them yourself. I don't recall anyone publishing a reagent spawning system. But I don't know for sure if one has or has not been released.

You also got think about item count and server lag if you were to spawn reagents and such across all facets that they spawn wild in.

That is answer enough for me then, I will look into some sort of solution and see what we can come up with, thank you very much.

nacrom

Wanderer
There was a spawner that would only trigger when players were in local area to help reduce server lag. Might want to look into something like that for reagent spawns if you want to go that route

Snaef98

Wanderer
Any chance someone could download the version for 2.1 and zip it for me, for some reason TortoiseSVN doesn't seem to be working for windows7 it just hangs and doesn't download anything left it running for over an hour said 0 bytes download and no files were created in the folder.

Nevermind i got it to work i was lookin at the screenshot he accually gave the incorrect address he fails to mention that its Https not http

nerun

Sorceror
Any chance someone could download the version for 2.1 and zip it for me, for some reason TortoiseSVN doesn't seem to be working for windows7 it just hangs and doesn't download anything left it running for over an hour said 0 bytes download and no files were created in the folder.

Nevermind i got it to work i was lookin at the screenshot he accually gave the incorrect address he fails to mention that its Https not http

RAR files doesn't works for you? Need to be ZIP? Because there is a RAR file in the first post...