RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.1 SVN 7.0.16 - NeRun's Distro

Safera

Page
I just downloaded the RunUO SVN from
http://svn.runuo.com/repos/runuo/devel/Server/

It works with Classic Client 7.0.16.

Has anyone gotten it to work NeRun's Distro?

The first errors I get are:
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 4238.36604
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/Beetle.cs:
    CS0115: Line 22: 'Server.Mobiles.Beetle.ReduceSpeedWithDamage': no suitable
method found to override
    CS0115: Line 96: 'Server.Mobiles.Beetle.OnHarmfulSpell(Server.Mobile)': no s
uitable method found to override
 + Mobiles/Monsters/SE/FireBeetle.cs:
    CS0115: Line 14: 'Server.Mobiles.FireBeetle.ReduceSpeedWithDamage': no suita
ble method found to override
    CS0115: Line 53: 'Server.Mobiles.FireBeetle.OnHarmfulSpell(Server.Mobile)':
no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

When those get commented out, more errors appear.

I noticed the top of the Command Line box says: "RunUO 2.1 SVN + ML + SA - by Thilgon". So, not sure if anyone used a different Distro with Thilgon's if it's the same thing as the one I downloaded from http://svn.runuo.com/repos/runuo/devel/Server/

Soteric

Knight
It seems you are using not RunUO SVN but RunUO 2.1. Because Animated property of Corpse class was added after 2.1 has been released (it was added in SVN 670). And Nerun's Distro you are trying to use is for RunUO SVN version. So it refers to property that does not exist.

Reiko-

Wanderer
It seems you are using not RunUO SVN but RunUO 2.1. Because Animated property of Corpse class was added after 2.1 has been released (it was added in SVN 670). And Nerun's Distro you are trying to use is for RunUO SVN version. So it refers to property that does not exist.

Ah, it seems you were right, I could have swore I downloaded the SVN, but after starting over from scratch it worked. How silly of me. I can get Nerun's Distro to run with the latest client patch. Thanks ^_^