RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.2] Bulletin Boards (Deaths and Vendors)

Djeryv

Sorceror
Here are a couple of bulletin boards I put at all of the banks of my server. The first script will announce (broadcast) when a character logs in, logs out, and is killed (and who killed them...unless it was a trap that did it). This also tracks the 100 most recent deaths and will display them when you double click the Obituaries bulletin board. The other bulletin board displays a listing of all the player vendors along with their locations in the world. This is so players can visit the bank and find out if someone is selling goods off the beaten path in the middle of nowhere. The gump for the player vendors was something I found here a long time ago so I did not create it. I searched for it again and failed to find it to give whoever made it credit. I just made it work with a bulletin board.

board1.jpg

board2.jpg

board3.jpg

Attachments

• AdvertiseVendor.cs
    5.7 KB · Views: 94
  • LoginLogoutDeath.cs
    5.7 KB · Views: 92