RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[runuo 2.2] pre-t2a server package

Erevan

Sorceror
You can run this with any client version between 5.0.4d (possibly lower) all the way up to the latest Classic client version 7.0.27.9
not so sure this is accurate. using client 7.028 causes me to fall through floors, especially when teleporting.

djatturo

Sorceror
I have problem...

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 4666
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 4.0.303
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler:
b.dll' could not be found
done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

==========
system Windows 7 64 bit

djatturo

Sorceror
sorry, not complete:

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: CS0006: Metadata file 'System.Web.dll' could not be found
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

System windows 7 64 bit

Erevan

Sorceror
any word on how to compile the core? this release is missing updates to tilematrix and probably why the latest client causes me to fall through the floors.

nottingham

Sorceror
do anyone know what file I would have to go to turn back on the ability to click on my character and up paper doll or leave house open back pack ect any help would be great ty all

also how do I figure out what client my server is running on since I fall through the floor of any house I place or I get told I cant use that when ever I click on the doors

zartanian

Sorceror
sorry, not complete:

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: CS0006: Metadata file 'System.Web.dll' could not be found
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

System windows 7 64 bit

Were you ever able to find a resolution to this error? I am getting it on xp & 7 - works fine on 8. However I am not looking to have the server running on windows 8.

Thank you in advance for the feedback

Issue Resolved -
Solution was to install .net 4.5 - wanted to post this incase anyone else had same issue.

fcondon

Sorceror
It's possible XMLSpawner is reading both Trammel and Felucca spawn files and putting them both in Felucca. Try using "[XmlImportMap Data/Monsters/Felucca" instead

It's the "Spawns.map" file that is causing the double spawn. Remove that file. Basically it's loading all the saved spawns in that file, AND the spawns from the facets. Making 2 of every spawn. Now my question is, What is the XMLImport command to import the decorations, and components (doors, etc.)

Lowhop

Sorceror
It's the "Spawns.map" file that is causing the double spawn. Remove that file. Basically it's loading all the saved spawns in that file, AND the spawns from the facets. Making 2 of every spawn. Now my question is, What is the XMLImport command to import the decorations, and components (doors, etc.)

[doorgen
[decorate
[signgen

eviljason-cuo

Sorceror
Excellent work!

I have played around with this package, and though I'm not currently running it (had an issue trying to get new-style vendor contextmenus working on it), I think you did an amazing job with it.

zartanian

Sorceror
Was looking for a little help with meditation

I am trying to get meditation working and was not having great success.

I made changes in Meditation.cs & SkillCheck.cs at this point I have been able to get the skill to engage but still have 2 issues.
1. Unable to gain skill -
2. When using meditation the mana regeneration is not increased (takes about 5 minutes from 0 to 100)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.