RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[runuo 2] why skills over 100 act like they are 100?

Koomaluola1

Wanderer
[runuo 2] why skills over 100 act like they are 100?

Does anyone have idea how to fix this.

I have turned obeycap = false from aos.cs

Is this core issue or something else?

I have been looking for skills.cs and mobile.cs from source but without any results. (and yes i compiled new exe too :) )

I have jewel crafting in my shard...and only way to rise skills above 100 is with jewels. Skills value rises over 100 but they still act like skill is 100.

I really need fix for this so i can open my shard.

this is a known bug in rc1 - it has been posted and is sapposed to be fixed in rc2

right now even with jewelry, ancient hammers, etc it will only allow you to use what ever the cap is for that skill (defaults to 100 - 120 with powerscrolls, etc)

there is no work around until rc2 comes out or maybe the svn's if you want to try them (downloading and compiling them up)

if you want to modify the core there is

i forget now where i found it at - but if you search the bug posting spot for rc2 you will find where i submitted this bug and found the lines that messed it up in there (or what should be the lines)