RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.X] Level System Commission [Incomplete]

Vorspire

Knight
Nothing fancy to say on this one;

This Level System was a commission request from a few months ago, the person who requested it disappeared and never got back to me, so I halted development in order to write the AutoPVP system.

This Level System ended up being the base for the upcoming PvP system, the features and sub-systems in this package are out-dated now compared to the PvP system.

The reason I'm releasing this is because I have absolutely no need for this type of Levelling System, I wrote the World of Warcraft Level System SDK a while back, that's what I use as standard. -And the fact that the guy who commissioned it will most likely never get back to me.

So, everything you need to get started is in this package, it's drag and drop from what I remember, with very little config.
The system will initialize properly, it will automatically create levelling profiles for players and the experience calculation formulas are all provided, this system is designed to run devoid of distro edits.
There is no interface supplied (gumps).
This package also includes a *primitive* version of the "Generic Databases" system, another upcoming release and a major dependency of the PvP system.

Access the in-game config for the system with the [LevelConfig command.

Released for further development by the community, I will not be supporting this package, I can't even say exactly how far I got with it before I halted development.

Enjoy ;)

Attachments

• Leveling.rar
    18.2 KB · Views: 86

Elvent

Page
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 3567.2838
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Leveling/Options/XPZoneOpts.cs:
    CS0117: Line 63: 'Server.Map' bir 'TerMur' tanımı içermiyor
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

rmacham

Sorceror
Elvent,

Your recieving the error because you haven't got a Ter Mur map, I belive. Unless your using an updated RUO or a SA Svn.

Try this Script - Commented out TerMur

Attachments

• XPZoneOpts.cs
    3.8 KB · Views: 10

spawndef

Sorceror
i have enable the level systeme , xpzone option = Felucca value 10 , when im on my players i dont getting exp , idk if need configure something

Vorspire

Knight
Oh you are gaining XP :) It's just hidden - that was the part of the system I never got to finish - You have to develop the system more and add an interface with Gumps or something along those lines.
There is an internal Dictionary in the system that tracks and stores player levelling profiles, there is just no interface hooked up to bring the level system to an interactive state.

spawndef

Sorceror
can tell me where can i add this message.
SendMessage( 75, "You gained " + (XPnumber) + " exp for the kill!");

Vorspire

Knight
If you want to get a Level_Profile from the Level_Database, you access the system like this:
[SYNTAX]//using Server.Levelling
//'player' is an object reference to a PlayerMobile instance.

//Ensure that the profile exists. The Profiles Database does not crash when a key does not exist.
if(Level_System.Profiles[player] == null)
{ Level_System.Profiles[player] = new Level_Profile( player ); }

Level_Profile profile = Level_System.Profiles[player];

Level_XPZone currentZone = profile.CurrentZone;
int currentLevel = profile.Level;
ulong currentXP = profile.XP;
ulong xpRequired = profie.XPRequired[/SYNTAX]