RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Banned From School

cat man

Wanderer
I Know Why Your Blocked

YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS CURSING I HAVE NEVER SEEN A POST WITHOUT A CURSE IN IT FUCK THIS FUCK THAT SCEW U ASSHOLE THIS U FUCKEN BITCH THIS LOL DO U GET MY POINT LOL:p :eek:

cat man said:
YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS CURSING I HAVE NEVER SEEN A POST WITHOUT A CURSE IN IT FUCK THIS FUCK THAT SCEW U ASSHOLE THIS U FUCKEN BITCH THIS LOL DO U GET MY POINT LOL:p :eek:
#1: Nice Bump. 1 and a half months.

#2:

cat man

Wanderer
Well im in school and most of the kids there are stupid drugies that have nothing better to do than smoke shit and the next generation is realy going to be fucked up when u see docters are snorting krack idc how u spell it btw half the kids in this generation are going to be on the street living in boxes and say "fuck u hard for spare change" thats lake lehman 4 u stupid arrogant drugies that recycle girl friends and or {fir those gays out there} boy friends every other week it pisses the hell out of me!!!!!! >:[

WarAngel

Wanderer
I doubt it, but damn, if they spell anything like you, they should all be journalists.

Advice of the day: Don't worry so much about other people. They may seem like little shitbags (I held the same opinion about most of my classmates when I was in grade school), but a lot of them come to terms with reality at some time or another. It's not going to turn out as terrible as you think.

WarAngel;691366 said:
I doubt it, but damn, if they spell anything like you, they should all be journalists.

Advice of the day: Don't worry so much about other people. They may seem like little shitbags (I held the same opinion about most of my classmates when I was in grade school), but a lot of them come to terms with reality at some time or another. It's not going to turn out as terrible as you think.
Why did you edit that and turn it all nice? :(

-Siege-

Wanderer
I got halfway through page three and just couldnt stand it any more. I had to say something.

The problem is not the school, the teacher, the polotician, the parent, the curiculum, or the student, but they all are contributing factors, but not the problem.

The whole problem with anything its is nature, our nature. Besides our advancing technologies (which i cant really agree is better), nothing gets better. Time errodes all things. Its in everythings nature to decay, deplete, die, destruct, diminish, deteriorate...nothing ever gets better, its always in a state of decline.

So private school is the answer? What happens when all those same now unemployed public school teachers need a job and all those public school children start attending private schools? Same kids end up being tought by the same teachers. How long till the government steps in there? And if you think they woulnt then you are crazy because the same idiot parents who cant comb lice out of their kids hair will start making demands or complaints and lawyers will get involved and who do you think the private schools will turn to? Its all eventually going to be Trammel all over again.

We are a pop culture who worship money, bling, cribs, cars, slutty rich girls, blackberry, bluetooth, and clothes. If you dont personally, then you are 1 in 50 and probably worhip sex or some other form of self satisfaction...as do I.

The idols we worhip are growing by the day and not just in number, but in power over us, them...us.

Im not giving up on anything, I never do but I just dont see things getting better. Nobody can agree on anything because there is no more middle ground and what used to be middle ground has been whored out to politically correctedness. Its a sad sad shame because its the apidemy of our national fear. Everyone is afraid of offending someone or getting sued for some bullshit which is why I believe our public school system IS the way it is. Ship your kid off to school in their ratty clothes and wait while you practice your pouncing just hoping the school does or says something you can jump on them for with a lawyer. McDonalds got sued because their coffee was hot. HOLY SHIT! How crazy is that? Im going to sue Ticonderoga because when I sharpened my pencil, tripped and fell in it, it poked my eye out and there was no warning on it. I dont know who said it but someone famous said they were going to sue Hustler Magazine for giving them carpol tunnel and thats funny as hell because thats the world we live in. Thats what we are teaching our kids.

It doesnt matter what kind of school you go to because the whole system is teaching people for the service industry. Like Hog Fred said, kids just arent being tought to be leaders anymore, but servents. We teach math but we dont teach the benefits of its applications (i know, not true for all but as a generality) and the same with english grammer. Instead, we give it an official name like ebonix.

Its a fear driven, hateful, greedy, materialistic, sex driven society we live in. The problem is not the school, the teacher, the polotician, the parent, the curiculum, or the student. The problem is everything else that goes on outside of those things. Its the nature of those things and the ideas those things instill in our kids and even us as adults. 80% and probably more than that, of the people who post here arent even 30 yet and you really have no clue what is in store for you. Eventually, everyone is put in the situation where everyday they have to make the hard choice over taking the easy road and more and more people are choosing the easy road because its the easy thing to do. You want to improve the society you live in then stop pointing fingers and start looking in mirrors. Quit blaming everybody else as you pass the bong and start making those hard descisions. Its easy to blame someone else for doing the same exact thing you are doing. If you want things to get better then you HAVE to make those tough choices EVERYDAY-ALLDAY because until as a society we start doing that, then the people who take the easy road are going to continue doing so and teaching your children to do the same damn thing...and it only gets worse as its passed on.

School system doesnt need reform, individuals need reform. Everybody got so busy trying to mold everything to them and their ideas, they forgot to question whether their ideas were good ideas.

Haters.

-Siege-

-Siege-;754966 said:
I got halfway through page three and just couldnt stand it any more. I had to say something.

The problem is not the school, the teacher, the polotician, the parent, the curiculum, or the student, but they all are contributing factors, but not the problem.

The whole problem with anything its is nature, our nature. Besides our advancing technologies (which i cant really agree is better), nothing gets better. Time errodes all things. Its in everythings nature to decay, deplete, die, destruct, diminish, deteriorate...nothing ever gets better, its always in a state of decline.

So private school is the answer? What happens when all those same now unemployed public school teachers need a job and all those public school children start attending private schools? Same kids end up being tought by the same teachers. How long till the government steps in there? And if you think they woulnt then you are crazy because the same idiot parents who cant comb lice out of their kids hair will start making demands or complaints and lawyers will get involved and who do you think the private schools will turn to? Its all eventually going to be Trammel all over again.

We are a pop culture who worship money, bling, cribs, cars, slutty rich girls, blackberry, bluetooth, and clothes. If you dont personally, then you are 1 in 50 and probably worhip sex or some other form of self satisfaction...as do I.

The idols we worhip are growing by the day and not just in number, but in power over us, them...us.

Im not giving up on anything, I never do but I just dont see things getting better. Nobody can agree on anything because there is no more middle ground and what used to be middle ground has been whored out to politically correctedness. Its a sad sad shame because its the apidemy of our national fear. Everyone is afraid of offending someone or getting sued for some bullshit which is why I believe our public school system IS the way it is. Ship your kid off to school in their ratty clothes and wait while you practice your pouncing just hoping the school does or says something you can jump on them for with a lawyer. McDonalds got sued because their coffee was hot. HOLY SHIT! How crazy is that? Im going to sue Ticonderoga because when I sharpened my pencil, tripped and fell in it, it poked my eye out and there was no warning on it. I dont know who said it but someone famous said they were going to sue Hustler Magazine for giving them carpol tunnel and thats funny as hell because thats the world we live in. Thats what we are teaching our kids.

It doesnt matter what kind of school you go to because the whole system is teaching people for the service industry. Like Hog Fred said, kids just arent being tought to be leaders anymore, but servents. We teach math but we dont teach the benefits of its applications (i know, not true for all but as a generality) and the same with english grammer. Instead, we give it an official name like ebonix.

Its a fear driven, hateful, greedy, materialistic, sex driven society we live in. The problem is not the school, the teacher, the polotician, the parent, the curiculum, or the student. The problem is everything else that goes on outside of those things. Its the nature of those things and the ideas those things instill in our kids and even us as adults. 80% and probably more than that, of the people who post here arent even 30 yet and you really have no clue what is in store for you. Eventually, everyone is put in the situation where everyday they have to make the hard choice over taking the easy road and more and more people are choosing the easy road because its the easy thing to do. You want to improve the society you live in then stop pointing fingers and start looking in mirrors. Quit blaming everybody else as you pass the bong and start making those hard descisions. Its easy to blame someone else for doing the same exact thing you are doing. If you want things to get better then you HAVE to make those tough choices EVERYDAY-ALLDAY because until as a society we start doing that, then the people who take the easy road are going to continue doing so and teaching your children to do the same damn thing...and it only gets worse as its passed on.

School system doesnt need reform, individuals need reform. Everybody got so busy trying to mold everything to them and their ideas, they forgot to question whether their ideas were good ideas.

Haters.

-Siege-
No the problem is the thread is from last year.