RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Guide ENG/FIN/SPA/ITA/POR/GRM

Bahamut-Zero

Wanderer
RunUO Guide ENG/FIN/SPA/ITA/POR/GRM

RUNUO GUIDE
Version: 0.6 (English)

1# Information
2# How to install RunUO emulator
3# .Net Framework and installing
4# Problems
5# FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
6# Quick Commands (RunUO)
7# RunUO Test Center

-------------------------------------- 1. INFORMATION ---------------------------------

I've created this to help new people out. I hope it does. Here is explanation how to install RunUO and DotNetFrameWork. With this guide, you should be able to install your RunUO and .Net Frame Work.

Please, Send me private messages, if im missing something or you couldnt figure it out. I will help you, so much as i can. Just dont be afraid, pm me!

Of course, i will soon open a website! There will be guides to help you with RunUO too. I will post the URL soon as im done with the website!

Remember, that RunUO Guide is still under construction as you can see and i will put all information that is needed in here, when i have the time to do it. So dont worry. This guide will be done in no time.

------------------------------------- 2. Installing RunUO -------------------------------

We are going to install RunUO now. RunUO is really simple to install and you should not have not even a single problem with this. If you do, then this will help you out! I will make steps, so you can easily follow them and get your RunUO installed.

1. You're about to install it. Alright now, lets begin. Go to Downloads section and download RunUO-Beta 12 or you can use the link above.
http://www.runuo.com/files/get.php?f=17 (from download section)

2. Use winzip to unzip RunUo-Beta 14.zip! If you dont have winzip, get it from http://www.winzip.com Now, unzip RunUo to C:\Program Files\ (Recommended). It will automaticly create a folder \RunUo-Beta 12\

3. Make sure you unzipped all files to the folder, just see it. If you picked the path i recommended, go to c:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 12\ and see that you have the files in there.

Note: You wont be able to launch RunUO.exe, before you have downloaded .Net Frame Works. DotNetFrameWorks can be downloaded from RunUO Website. Move to DotNetFrameWorks section.

----------------------------- 3. .Net Frame Works and installing ----------------------

You need to download DotNetFrameWorks in order to get RunUO working on your machine. Just follow the steps, like in 'how to install RunUO'.

1. Go to Downloads section and click to 'Other Files'. You can download it from there or you can use the link above.
http://www.runuo.com/files/index.php?cat=2

2. Install .Net FrameWorks to C:\Windows\DotNetFrameWorks and go to the folder. Now, double click the file to install it.

3. Now, install this to its original path (recommended). Just do so, to secure 100% that it will work. Now you can just go to C:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 12\ folder and launch it. Yes, now you can host your own shard, practice and stuff.

If you need more help, please go to 'Problems'. There you can see answers for many questions! Please, just see them, before you post on the server help forum.

-------------------------------------- 4. Problems --------------------------------------

- I have tried to install .Net Frame Works, but it gives me errors when i try to open dotnetfx.exe! What can i do now?

Solution: Open dotnetfx.exe with WinRAR (trust to me, it works) and extract the files. Install them and your .Net Frame Work should work just fine.

- RunUO doesnt want to work!

Solution: Did you listen what i told to do? There is that section, Installing .Net Frame Works! If you did it already, check out that you have unzipped all files of the RunUO zip file.

- I cannot open RunUO-Beta 12.zip! It shows me a unknown file format!

Solution: Get winzip from http://www.winzip.com Download it and install, after that, try again.

--------------------------------------- 5. FAQ -------------------------------------------

Q: What program i should use for scripting?
A: I really recommend you to use EditPlus text editor, you can create so much text as you want, without running out of memory, like with Notepad!
Get EditPlus from http://www.editplus.com/

Q: How can i log in my shard?
A: Go to your Ultima Online folder, search for a file called login.cfg! Open it. Now you should see stuff in there. LoginServer=x.x.x.x,xxxx Remove all of it and write copy this in there LoginServer=127.0.0.1,2593. You should be now able to connect your server, if its on.

Q: I cannot see my skills, neither get bank box appear and my uo is bugged. Whats wrong?
A: You need to PATCH your Ultima Online. After that, use Uo Rice to remove the encryption from the client. If you dont have Uo Rice, go and get it from my website http://www.xtremeup.cjb.net (it is in the downloads section).
NOTE: UORice was abandoned, if you know of an alternative software or link that fits in this guide please contact daat99 or the post author with the following:
1. A download link to post.
2. A link to this post
3. Explanation what you are talking about (lets face it, we won't remember/know what you are talking about).
Thanks

Q: How can i change the color of item?
A: [set hue # # = means number, there are like a lot of different colors. Try ones from 0 to 2599. I found some really interesting colors.

Q: Where can i change my Server name?
A: Go to Scripts\Misc\ServerList.cs and there you will find "RunUO Test center". Modify that whatever you wish your shard name to be.

Q: It says firewall is blocking me, why?
A: You or someone has firewalled you. Go to C:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 12\ and find Firewall.cfg, just delete it, but if you have people firewalled in there, just remove your account from there.

Q: How can i see Item properties?
A: See from command list, (write [props and it will pop up a menu).

Q: Where can i download scripts?
A: The RunUO script release forum would be great: http://www.runuo.com/community/forums/script-archive/, if you would give some credit for the authors and you wouldnt claim the scripts as your own.

Q: I try to login to a RunUO server, but doesnt workout. What can i do?
A: Check out for the login. If there is something wrong, fix it. You should always check out the shard, if its down.

-------------------------------- 5. Quick Commands -----------------------------------

All commands are activated by typing a prefix of [ (left bracket)

Command Effect
Add - Creates the variable object
Admin - Lists the Accounts with Administrator rights currently logged in.
Animate - Causes the Target to perform the designated animation.
APN - Toggles On/Off Auto Page Notify
AutoPageNotify - Toggles On/Off Auto Page Notify
B - Broadcast the message to all accounts currently logged in
Ban - Bans the targetted player
Bank - Opens the target's bank box
BC - Broadcast the message to all accounts currently logged in
BCAST - Broadcast the message to all accounts currently logged in
Cast - Auto-Casts the designated spell
Client - Displays Target Client Version information
Delete - Deletes targetted object
Dismount - Dismounts from steed
DocGen - Generates Documents
Dupe - Duplicates the targetted object
DupeInBag - Duplicates the targetted object in bag
Firewall - Displays Firewall information
Get - Displays Property information
GetSkill - Displays skill information
Go - Opens 'Go' gump menu
Grab - Optional player loot package
GuildProps - Displays target's guild information
Help - Displays Help gump
Hide - Hides target
Immortal - Causes the target to become invulnerable
IncX - Adds/Subtracts from the targets X coordinate
IncXYZ - Adds/Subtracts from the targets X/Y/Z coorindates
IncY - Adds/Subtracts from the targets Y coordinate
IncZ - Adds/Subtracts from the targets Z coordinate
Invul - Causes the target to become invulnerable
Kick - Disconnects Target
Kill - Kills the Target
Mortal - Causes the target to become vulnerable / mortal
MOTD - Edits/Displays the Message of the Day
Move - Moves target object/player to selected position
NewX - Sets the target object/players X coordinate
NewXYZ - Sets the target object/players XYZ coordinates
NewY - Sets the target object/players Y coordinate
NewZ - Sets the target object/players Z coordinate
NoInvul - Causes the target to become vulnerable / mortal
Objlist - Generates an html document listing all objects currently spawned on the shard???
Pages - Displays GM pages
Props - Displays Property information
Recompile - Recompiles Scripts
Remove - Deletes targetted object
Res - Resurrects Target Player (would be nice if someone made npcs ress-able as well)
Resurrect - Resurrects Target Player (would be nice if someone made npcs ress-able as well)
S - Sends variable message to all currently logged in staff
Save - Causes the world to save.
Set - Sets variable property to target
SetSkill - Sets variable skill on target
ShaveBeard - Shaves targets beard
ShaveHair - Shaves targets hair
SignGen - Generates all world signs using signs.cfg
Skills - Displays a skill menu
SM - Sends variable message to all currently logged in staff
SMSG - Sends variable message to all currently logged in staff
Stuck - Used by players when physically unable to move due to map/script flaw
Tele - Teleports user to target location
Teleport - Teleports user to target location
TelGen - Generates standard world teleporters
Tile - Tiles variable object in a bounding box
Unhide - Unhides target
Who - Displays a list of all currently logged in users
Wholist - Displays a list of all currently logged in users
Wipe - Destroys all objects in a bounding box
WipeItems - Destroys all items (in a bounding box??)
WipeNPCs - Kills all NPCs (in a bounding box??)
WipMultis - Destroys all multis (in a bounding box??)

----------------------------------- 7. RunUO Test Center ------------------------------

You would like to test your Lord Blackthorns Revenge, the style of RunUO or whatever you can get on your mind. Join to the test center.

Auto account creation, you dont need to email an administrator to create an account. Just login immediately.

Login: 199.3.239.19,2593

Open Ultima Online folder, search there Login.cfg, remove everything from there and write LoginServer=199.3.239.19,2593 and you're done! Just use Non crypt client (Uo must be patched to 3.0.8q to get it properly working).

**daat99 reduced font size**

Bahamut-Zero

Wanderer
RUNUO GUIDE (Suomi)

RUNUO OPAS
Versio: 0.6 (Suomi)

1# Esittely
2# RunUO Installointi
3# .Net Frame Works Tuki + Installointi
4# RunUO Serveri ongelmat + DotNetFrameWorks ongelmat
5# FAQ (Asioita jota kysellään usein)
6# Pika Komennot Pelissä (RunUO)
7# RunUO Test Center

------------------------------------------ 1. Esittely -------------------------------------

RunUO on todella helppo käyttöinen emulaattori ohjelma, joka tukee Second agea, UO:3D ja LBR:a. RunUO on edistynyt todella paljon, verrattuna siihen, kuinka kauan sitä on kehitelty. Sphere, POL ja muut emulaatorit jäävät pian taakse.

RunUO käyttää .Net Frame worksia, mikä itseasiassa on hyvää. RunUO on myös vakaa, eikä kaadu usein. Tästä saa vähän esimakua siitä mitä RunUO on.

Ole hyvä ja lue koko RunUO Opas läpi, jotta tiedät mitä tehdä tietyissä tilanteissa. RunUO opas on silti kesken ja yritän parhaan mukaan tehdä siitä täydellisen, kun minulla vaan on aikaa siihen.

----------------------------------- 2. RunUO Installointi --------------------------------

RunUO installointi on helppoa, kunhan vain seuraat 'askelia' ja toimit niiden mukaan. Käytä myös Suosituksia, jotka tulevat kyllä hyötyyn. Aloitetaan...

1. Mene 'Downloads' sektiolle, valitse RunUO-Beta 12 ja downloadaa se. Jos kumminkin olet laiska, käytä linkkiä http://www.runuo.com/files/get.php?f=17

2. Unzippaa RunUo-Beta 12.zip C:\Program Files\ (suositus), RunUO zip tekee automaattisesti kansio \RunUO-Beta 12\ joten ei syytä paniikkiin.

3. Varmista, että unzipatut, tiedostot tulivat 100% installoitua. Pienikin virhe voi aiheuttaa cräshejä ja bugeja.

Huomautus!: RunUO tarvitsee .net Frame Worksin toimiakseen. Ole hyvä ja siirry DotNetFrameWorks sektiolle.

---------------------------- 3. .Net Frame works + Installointi ------------------------

RunUO tarvitsee .Net Frame worksin, jotta se voi toimia. Seuraa näitä 'askelia' ja käytä suosituksia, niin minkään ei pitäisi mennä pieleen.

1. Mene downloads sektiolle ja klikkaa 'Other files'. Sieltä löydät DotNetFrameWorksin. Jos kumminkin olet jälleen laiska, käytä tätä linkkiä http://www.runuo.com/files/index.php?cat=2

2. Installoi tämä ensimmäinen C:\Windows\DotNetFrameWorks kansioon.

3. Mene kansioon C:\Windows\DotNetFrameWorks\ ja installoi tämä tiedosto alkuperäiseen kansioon (suositus). Installoinnin jälkeen, voit avata RunUO.exe:n ja testata shardiasi. Pidä Hauskaa! Komennot löydät 6 sectiolta.

Ongelmia? Katso Sektiolle 4 tai FAQ läpi.

------------- 4. RunUO Serveri ongelmat + .Net Frame works ongelmat -----------

- Yritin juuri installoida dotnetfx.exe, mutta antaa virheitä kun erroreita kun yritän avata sitä!

Ratkaisu: Avaa WinRAR, mene kansioon missä dotnetfx.exe on ja avaa se. Ota tiedostot pois ja extractaa ne jonnekkin. Installoi tarvittavat tiedostot. Tämän jälkeen voit siirtyä RunUO:n pariin.

- RunUO ei tahdo toimia!

Ratkaisu: Oletko varma, että luit kaiken kirjoittamani? Mene sektiolle .Net Frame Works installointi ja lue tämä sektio läpi! Jos kumminkin teit jo näin, niin katso että unzippasit kaikki RunUO tiedostot!

- En pysty avaamaan RunUO-Beta 12.zip! Se on tuntematon tiedosto tyyppi!

Ratkaisu: Mene http://www.winzip.com ja downloadaa winzip. Tämän jälkeen pystyt unzippaamaan tiedoston.

---------------------------------------------- 5. FAQS -----------------------------------

Q: Mitä ohjelmaa kannattaisi käyttää scriptien tekoon?A: Suosittelen EditPlussaa. Se ei käytä RAM:ia loppuun, niin kuin Notepad. Downloadaa http://www.editplus.com/

Q: Miten pääsen shardilleni?
A: Mene Ultima Online kansioosi ja avaa Login.cfg Siellä on kirjoitettu kaikkea, mutta poista ne. Ja lisää yksityinen Ip:eesi. Eli lisää tämä LoginServer=127.0.0.1,2593 login.cfg:hen

Q: En näe status baaria, enkä pankki boxia.. skillitkin näyttää 0 vaikka juuri säädin niitä!! Mitä voin tehdä?
A: Käytä Uo Patch:sia päivittämään UO:si, tämän jälkeen käytä Uo riceä poistamaan encryptio, clientistäsi. Jos sinulla ei ole Uo Riceä, hae se http://www.xtremeup.cjb.net

Q: Miten vaihdan itemin väriä?
A: Käytä komentoa set hue #. Eli jos nyt haluaisin värin, niin pistäisin set hue 50.

Q: Mistä saan vaihdettua shardin nimeä?
A: Mene C:\Program Files\RunUo-Beta 12\Scripts\Misc\ ja avaa ServerList.cs Tämän jälkeen, etsi kohta jossa lukee "RunUO Test Center". Muokkaa sitä miksi ikinä shardin nimen haluat olevan.

Q: Konsoli valittaa että olen firewallattu?
A: Jos sinä olet vahinggosa, tai joku ystävistäsi firewallannut sinut, mene C:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 12\ ja poista firewall.cfg, mutta jos sinulla on muita firewallattu siellä, poista vain oma ip sieltä ja accountin nimi.

Q: Mistä pystyn muokkaamaan/katsomaan itemin infoja?
A: Katso Pika komento listasta (kirjoita [Props ja valitse haluamasi kohde)

Q: Mistä voin downloadata scriptejä?
A: http://www.runuo.com/scripts

Q: Yritän päästä shardille, mutta en onnistu!
A: Katso että login.cfg on oikein ja varmista ettei serveri ole offline.

--------------------------------------------- 6. Komennot ------------------------------

Kaikissa komennois käytetään: [ (vasempaa hakasulkua)

Komento - Effekti
Add - Lisää Objektin (Add ObjektinNimi)
Admin - Listaa kaikki admin accountit
Animate - Animoi valitun (kursori)
APN - Auto Page Notify (Ilmoittaa kun joku postittaa page:n, saa on/off)
AutoPageNotify - Sama kuin APN!
B - Lähettää viestin kaikille pelaajille. Yleensä käytetään ilmoituksisssa (esim. tournament)
Ban - Potkaisee valitun pelaajan ulos (kursori)
Bank - Avaa pankki laatikon
BC - Lähettää viestin kaikille pelaajille. Yleensä käytetään ilmoituksisssa (esim. tournament)
BCAST - Lähettää viestin kaikille pelaajille. Yleensä käytetään ilmoituksisssa (esim. tournament)
Cast - Auto-Castaa tietyn taijan
Client - Tiedustaa valitun Client tiedot
Delete - Poistaa tietyn objektin (kursori)
Dismount - Hyppää pois hevosen/steedin selästä
DocGen - Generoi dokumentin
Dupe - Kopio itemin ja tulostaa sen samanlaisena iteminä (dupettaa)
DupeInBag - Kopio laukun ja tulostaa sen samanlaisena ja myös itemit laukun sisällä (dupettaa)
Firewall - Näyttää Firewall tiedot
Get - Näyttää 'propertyn'
GetSkill - Näyttää skillin tiedot
Go - Avaa Gumpin josta voit valita mihin haluat matkustaa
Grab - Yleinen pelaaja loot systeemi
GuildProps - Näyttää guildin tiedot (pelaajalta)
Help - Näyttää Help Gumpin
Hide - Piiloittaa kohteen (kursori)
Immortal - Kuolemattomuus (sinuun ei pystytä myöskään hyökkäämään)
IncX - Lisää/erottelee target X koordinaatin
IncXYZ - Lisää/erottelee target X/Y/Z koordinaatit
IncY - Lisää/erottelee target Y koordinaatin
IncZ - Lisää/erottelee target Z koordinaatin
Invul - Tekee kohteesta voittamattoman
Kick - Potkii pelajan ulos (disconnactaa)
Kill - Tappaa kohteen (kursori)
Mortal - Jos olit kuolematon, nyt olet kuolevainen ja kaikki voivat taas hyökätä sinuun
MOTD - Editoi/näyttää 'Message of the day'
Move - Liikuttaa pelaajan/objektin valitsemaasi kohteeseen
NewX - Lisää kohteen/pelaajan X koordinaatin
NewXYZ - Lisää kohteen/pelaajan XYZ koordinaatit
NewY - Lisää kohteen/pelaajan Y koordinaatin
NewZ - Lisää kohteen/pelaajan Z koordinaatin
NoInvul - Jos olit kuolematon (invul) tämä poistaa sen
Objlist - Tekee html dokumentin tällä hetkellä olevista spawneista?
Pages - Näyttää Gm paget
Props - Näyttää kohteen tiedot (kursori)
Recompile - recompailee scriptit
Remove - Poistaa objektin (kursori/toimii kaikkiin itemeihin, paitsi static)
Res - Herättää kuolleen pelaajan henkiin (ei toimi NPC:hin)
Resurrect - Herättää kuolleen pelaajan henkiin (ei toimi NPC:hin)
S - Lähettää 'Staff' viestin kaikille staff jäsenille jotka ovat online:ssa
Save - Tallentaa tällä hetkellä olevan maailman
Set - komento lisää objektin määritetyn asia (esim. [set hue 50 )
SetSkill - komento lisää valitseman taidon(skillin) objektille (Npc/Pelaaja)
ShaveBeard - Ajaa kohteen parran pois (kursori)
ShaveHair - Ajaa kohteen hiukset pois (kursori)
SignGen - Generoi kaikki kyltit sign.cfg
Skills - Näyttää skill menun
SM - Lähettää viestin kaikille staff jäsenille jotka ovat loganneet
SMSG - Lähettää viestin kaikille staff jäsenille jotka ovat logganneet peliin
Stuck - Käytä tätä pelaajaan, joka on jumissa (tuo kohteelle travel menun/kursori)
Tele - liikuttaa kohteen valitsemaasi paikkaan (kursori)
Teleport - liikuttaa kohteen valitsemaasi paikkaan (kursori)
TelGen - Generoi teleportit
Tile - Tilee tietyn 'bounding' boxiin
Unhide - ottaa piilotetun statuksen pois (toimii vain piilossa olevaan objektiin)
Who - Näyttää listan pelaajista jotka ovat loganneet shardille
Wholist - Näyttää listan pelaajista jotka ovat loganneet shardille
Wipe - Wipee kaikken 'bounding' boxista
WipeItems - Tuhoaa kaikki itemit 'bounding' boxista
WipeNPCs - Tappaa/Tuhoaa kaikki NPC:et 'bounding' boxista
WipMultis - Tuhoaa kaikki multi:t 'bounding' boxista

Komennot suomentanut Bahamut-Zero
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja on Vhaldir.

---------------------------------------- 7. RunUO Test Center -------------------------

Jos olet innokas testaamaan Lord Blackthorns revengeäsi, RunUO:n tyyliä tai muuten vaan haluat tulla pelaamaan, liity ihmeessä.

Login: 199.3.239.19
Mene Ultima Online kansioon ja etsi sieltä login.cfg, avaa se ja poista kaikki sisältä teksti. Lisää login.cfg tämän jälkeen LoginServer=199.3.239.19,2593 ja käynnistä UO (Uo pitää olla patsattu eli updeitattu versioon 3.0.8q, jotta se toimisi, muista myös että pitää käyttää non crypt clienttiä).

Bahamut-Zero

Wanderer
RUNUO Guide (Español)

RUNUO GUIDE
Version: 0.6 (Español)

1# Información
2# Como instalar el emulador RunUO
3# .Net Framework y la instalación
4# Problemas
5# FAQ (Preguntas Más Frecuentes)
6# Comandos Rápidos (RunUO)

-------------------------------------- 1. INFORMACION ---------------------------------

He creado esto para ayudar a la gente nueva. Espero que lo haga. Aquí hay una explicación de como instalar RunUO y el DotNetFrameWork. Con esta guía, tu deberías poder instalar tu RunUO y el FrameWork .NET .

Por favor, Enviame mensages privados, si me está faltando algo o tu no pudiste darte cuenta como. Te ayudaré, tanto como pueda. No tengas miedo, y enviame un pm!

Por supuesto, pronto voy a abrir un sitio web! Habrán guías para ayudarte con RunUO también. Voy a postear la dirección del sitio tan pronto este terminado!

Recuerda, que la Guía de RunUO está todavía en construcción como puedes ver y voy a ir poniendo toda la información que sea necesaria aquí, cuando tenga tiempo de hacerlo. No te preocupes. Esta guía será terminada en poco tiempo.

------------------------------------- 2. Instalando RunUO -------------------------------

Vamos a instalar RunUO ahora. RunUO es realmente simple de instalar y tu no deberías tener un solo problema con esto. Si lo tienes, entonces esto te ayudará! Voy a hacerla por pasos, para que tu puedas facilmente seguirlos y tener así tu RunUO instalado.

1. Tu estas por instalarlo. Bien ahora, comencemos. Ve a la sección de Downloads(Descargas) y descarga RunUO Beta 12 o tu puedes utilizar el siguiente enlace.
http://www.runuo.com/files/get.php?f=17 (de la sección de descargas)

2. Usa winzip para deszipear RunUo-Beta 12.zip! Si no tienes winzip, lo puedes obtener de http://www.winzip.com Ahora, deszipea RunUo a C:\Program Files\ (Recomendado). Va a crear la carpeta \RunUo-Beta 12\ automáticamente.

3. Asegurate que hayas deszipeado todos los archivos a la carpeta. Si tu has elegido el camino que recomende. ve a c:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 12\ y ve lo que tu tienes en los archivos ahí.

Nota: Tu no serás capaz de correr RunUO.exe, antes de tener instalado el FrameWork.NET. El FrameWork .NET puede ser descargado del sitio de RunUO. Ve a la sección del FrameWork.NET.

----------------------------- 3. FrameWork.NET y la instalación ----------------------

Tu necesitas descargar el FrameWork.NET para poder correr RunUO en tu máquina. Solamente sigue los pasos, como en " Como instalar RunUO".

1. Ve a la sección de Descargas (Downloads) y haz click en 'Other Files'(Otros Archivos). Tu puedes descargarlo desde ahí o tu puedes usar el siguiente enlace.

2. Instala FrameWork.NET a C:\Windows\FrameWorkNET y ve a la carpeta. Ahora, doble click en el archivo para instalarlo.

3. Ahora, instala esto a su dirección original (recomendado). Haz esto, para asegurarte 100% de que va a funcionar. Ahora tu puedes ir a la carpeta C:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 12\ y hacerlo correr. Si, ahora tu puedes hostear tu propio shard, practicar y todo eso.

Si necesitas más ayuda ve a la sección "Problemas". Allí encontrarás respuestas a muchas preguntas. Por favor, mira esas respuestas antes de postear en el foro de ayuda del server.

-------------------------------------- 4. Problemas -------------------------------------

- He intentado instalar el Framework.NET, pero me da errores cuando trato de abrir el archivo dotnet.exe! Qué puedo hacer?

Solución: Abre el archivo dotnet.exe con WinRAR (creeme, funciona) y extrae los archivos. Instalalos en tu FrameWork.NET y deberían funcionar bien.

- RunUO no quiere funcionar!

Solución: Escuchaste lo que te dije que hicieras? Está la sección, Instalando el FrameWork.NET! Si ya lo hiciste, asegurate que hayas deszipeado todos los archivos del archivo zip de RunUO.

- No puedo abrir RunUO-Beta 12.zip! Me dice que tiene un formato de archivo desconocido!

Solución: Obtiene winzip de http://www.winzip.com Descargaló e instalalo, después de eso, prueba nuevamente.

--------------------------------------- 5. FAQ -------------------------------------------

P:pregunta
R:Respuesta

P: Que programa debería usar para hacer los scripts?
R: Realmente te recomiendo usar el editor de texto EditPlus, puedes crear tanto texto como quieras, sin quedarte sin memoria, como en el NotePad(Block de Notas).
Obtiene EditPlus de http://www.editplus.com/

P: Como puedo loguearme en mi shard?
R: Ve a la carpeta de Ultima Online, busca por un archivo llamado login.cfg! Abrelo con el Block de notas. Ahora tu deberías ver algo ahí. LoginServer=x.x.x.x,xxxx Borra todo lo que contenga y copia esto ahí LoginServer=127.0.0.1,2593. Tu deberías ser capaz de conectarte a tu servidor ahora, si esta corriendo.

P: No puedo ver mis habilidades(skills), tampoco ver la caja del banco aparecer y mi uo esta bugeado. Qué es lo que está mal?
R: Necesitas PATCHEAR tu Ultima Online. Después de eso, usa Uo Rice para remover la encripción del cliente. Si no tienes Uo Rice, ve y bajalo de mi sitio web http://www.xtremeup.cjb.net (está en la sección de descargas).

P: Como puedo cambiar el color de un item?
R: [set hue # # = significa el número, hay varios colores diferentes. Prueba algunos desde 0 a 2599. Encontre algunos colores muy interesantes.

P: Donde puedo cambiar el nombre de mi Servidor?
R: Ve a Scripts\Misc\ServerList.cs y allí encontrarás "RunUO Test center". Modifica a lo que quieras que se llame tu shard.

P: Dice que el firewall me está bloqueando, por qué?
R: Tu o alguién ha puesto el firewall sobre ti. Ve a C:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 12\ y encuentra Firewall.cfg, borralo, pero si tienes otras personas que hayan sido firewalled allí, solo borra tu cuenta del archivo.

P: Como puedo ver las propiedades de los Items?
R: Desde la lista de comandos, ( escribe [props y se te abrira un menú).

P: De donde puedo bajar scripts?
R: http://www.runuo.com/scripts/ Sería bueno, si tu le das el crédito a los autores y no reclamas los scripts como propios.

P: Trato de loguearme a un servidor de RunUO, pero no funciona. Qué puedo hacer?
R: Revisa el login. Si hay algo mal, arreglalo. Deberías siempre chequear si el shard está caido.

-------------------------------- 6. Comandos Rápidos -----------------------------------

Todos los comandos son activados escribiendo un prefijo de "[" (llave izquierda)

Comando Efecto
Add - Crea un objeto
Admin - Enumera las Cuentas con derechos de Administrador actualmente logueado.
Animate - Causa al Target realizar la animación elegida.
APN - Cambia entre On/Off la Notificación Automática de Pages
AutoPageNotify - Cambia entre On/Off la Notificación Automática de Pages
B - Emite el mensaje a todas las cuentas actualmente logueadas
Ban - Banea al jugador seleccionado
Bank - Abre la caja del banco de la selección.
BC - Emite el mensaje a todas las cuentas actualmente logueadas
BCAST - Emite el mensaje a todas las cuentas actualmente logueadas
Cast - Auto-Castea el hechizo designado
Client - Muestra la información de cliente de la selección
Delete - Borra el objeto seleccionado
Dismount - Desmonta de la montura
DocGen - Genera los Documentos
Dupe - Duplica el objeto seleccionado
DupeInBag - Duplica el objeto seleccionado en una bolsa
Firewall - Muestra la información del Firewall
Get - Muestra la información de las propiedades
GetSkill - Muestra la información de las habilidades(skills)
Go - Abre el menú de 'Go'
Grab - Paquete opcional de botín del jugador
GuildProps - Muestra la información de clan de la selección
Help - Muestra el menú de Ayuda
Hide - Oculta a la selección
Immortal - Causa a la selección convertirse en invulnerable
IncX - Suma/Sustrae de la selección la cordenada X
IncXYZ - Suma/Sustrae de la selección las cordenadas X/Y/Z
IncY - Suma/Sustrae de la selección la cordenada Y
IncZ - Suma/Sustrae de la selección la cordenada Y
Invul - Causa a la selección convertirse en invulnerable
Kick - Desconecta a la selección
Kill - Mata la selección
Mortal - Causa a la selección a convertirse en vulnerable / mortal
MOTD - Edita/Muestra el Mensaje del Día
Move - Mueve el objecto/jugador seleccionado a la posición seleccionada
NewX - Fija en el objeto/juagador seleccionado la cordenada X
NewXYZ - Fija en el objeto/juagador seleccionado las cordenadas XYZ
NewY - Fija en el objeto/juagador seleccionado la cordenada Y
NewZ - Fija en el objeto/juagador seleccionado la cordenada Z
NoInvul - Causa a la selección a convertirse en vulnerable / mortal
Objlist - Genera un documento en html listando todos los objetos actualmente spawneados en el shard???
Props - Muestra la información de las Propiedades
Recompile - Recompila los Scripts
Remove - Borra el objeto seleccionado
Res - Resucita al jugador seleccionado
Resurrect - Resucita al jugador seleccionado
S - Envia mensajes a todos los miembros del Staff actualmente logueados
Save - Causa que se guarde el mundo
Set - Fija propiedades variables en la selección.
SetSkill - Fija habilidades(skills) variables en la selección
ShaveBeard - Afeita la barba de la selección.
ShaveHair - Afeita el pelo de la selección
SignGen - Genera todos los letreros usando signs.cfg
Skills - Muestra un menú de Habilidades(skills)
SM - Envia mensajes a todos los miembros del Staff actualmente logueados
SMSG - Envia mensajes a todos los miembros del Staff actualmente logueados
Stuck - Usado por los jugadores cuando están imposibilitados fisicamente de moverse debido a una falla del mapa o de scripts
Tele - Transporta al usuario a una ubicación seleccionada
Teleport - Transporta al usuario a una ubicación seleccionada
TelGen - Genera los transportes estandar en el mundo
Tile - Agrega un objeto variable en una baldoza elegida
Unhide - Revela a la selección
Who - Muestra una lista de todos los usuarios actualmente logueados
Wholist - Muestra una lista de todos los usuarios actualmente logueados
Wipe - Destruye todos los objetos en una baldoza
WipeItems - Destruye todos los items en una baldoza
WipeNPCs - Mata todos los NPCs en una baldoza
WipMultis - Destruye todos los Multis en una baldoza

Lista de Comandos escrita por Vhaldir
Guía original por Bahamut-Zero
Traducción al Español por Gustavo aka Gzy

Translated by Gustavo (Gzy)
Big thanks for him!

Bahamut-Zero

Wanderer
GUIDA DI RUNUO
Version: 0.6 (Italiano)

1# Informazioni
2# Come installare RunUO
3# Installazione Framework .Net
4# Problemi
5# FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
6# Lista dei Comandi (RunUO)
7# RunUO Test Center

-------------------------------------- 1. Informazioni ---------------------------------

Ho creato questo documento per aiutare i nuovi arrivati. Spero vi aiuti . Qui troverete come installare il Framework e RunUo.

Per favore, speditemi un messaggio se notate che manca qualche cosa o ci sono degli errori.Vi aiuterò nel limite del possibile. Non preccupatevi mandatemi un PM (messaggio privato)!

Non temete, a breve aprirò un sito web! Troverete delle guide che vi aiuteranno con RunUo. Posterò l'indirizzo del sito non appena lo avrò terminato!

Ricordate, questa guida di RunUo è in costruzione, come potete vedere e mi premurerò di aggiornare il sito non appena il tempo me lo concede. Quindi non ti preoccupare.Questa guida sarà pronta in poco tempo.

------------------------------------- 2. Come installare RunUO -------------------------------

Cominciamo quindi ad installare RunUo. RunUo è veramente semplice da installare e sono sicuro che non incontrerai il minimo problema a farlo. Se invece non ci riesci, questo prontuario ti sarà certamente utile! Userò una sequenza di istruzioni da seguire,così potrai facilmente seguirli ed avere RunUO installato.

1. Stai per installarlo. Ok , partiamo!. Vai nella sezione di Downloads e scaricati RunUO-Beta 12 o usa direttamente questo link.
http://www.runuo.com/files/get.php?f=17 (dalla sezione Download)

2. Usa winzip per unzippare RunUo-Beta 12.zip! Se non haie winzip, scaricalo qui http://www.winzip.com Ora, unzippa RunUo in C:\Program Files\ (Raccomandato). Ti creerà automaticamente la cartella \RunUo-Beta 12\

3. Assicurati di aver unzippato tutti i file nella cartella. Se hai utilizzato la cartella raccomandata, vai in c:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 12\ e guarda se ci sono i file dentro.

Nota: Non sarai in grado di eseguir RunUO.exe, finchè non avrai installato il FrameWorks di .Net FrameWorks. Il Framework di .Net lo puoi scaricare direttamente dal sito di RunUo. Vai alla sezione .Net Framework.

----------------------------- 3. Installazione Framework .Net ----------------------

Dovrai necessariamente scaricare il Framework di .Net per poter utilizzare RunUo. Basta seguire i passaggi, come in 'Come installare RunUO'.

1. Vai nella sezione Download e seleziona 'Other Files'. Puoi scaricarlo direttamente da li o seguire il link qui di seguito.

2. Intalla il Framework di .Net in C:\Windows\DotNetFrameWorks e vai nella cartella. Ora doppioclicca il file per installarlo.

3. Ora installalo nella sua cartella originale (raccomandato). Fatto questo assicurati al 100% che questo funzioni. Basta andare nella cartella C:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 12\ ed eseguire RunUo. Si , ora puoi hostare il tuo Shard, provare per credere.

Se necessiti di un ulteriore aiuto vai nella sezione 'Problemi'. Qui potrai trovare delle risposte per tutte le tue domande! Per favore, consulta la sezione 'Problemi' prima di postare nella sezione di help del forum di RunUo.

-------------------------------------- 4. Problem1 --------------------------------------

- Ho provato ad installare il Framework di .Net ,ma mi da degli errori quando provo ad aprire dotnetfx.exe! Che cosa posso fare ?

Soluzione: Apri dotnetfx.exe con WinRAR (credimi, funziona) ed estrai i files. Installali e così il tuo Framework di .Net Frame funzionerà.

- RunUO non vuole funzionare!

Soluzione: Hai sentito cosa ho detto di fare? C'è la sezione, Installazione Framework .Net! Se lo hai gia fatto, verifica di aver unzippato tutti i file dello zip di RunUo.

- Non posso aprire RunUO-Beta 12.zip! Mi dice che è un formato di file sconosciuto!

Soluzione: Scarica winzip da http://www.winzip.com e installalo, fatto questo riprova.

D:Domanda
R:Risposta

D: Che programma devo usare per scriptare?
R: Io ti raccomando di usare l'editor di testo EditPlus, Puoi scrivere numerose righe di codice senza andare fuori memoria, come con notepad!
Scarica EditPlus da http://www.editplus.com/

D: Come posso loggarmi nel mio shard?
R: Vai nella tua cartella di Ultima Online , cerca il file chiamato login.cfg! aprilo. Ora troverai qualcosa come "LoginServer=x.x.x.x,xxxx" sostituiscilo con la seguente stringa "LoginServer=127.0.0.1,2593". Puoi ora connetterti al tuo server , se è acceso.

D: Non posso vedere le mie skills, non mi appare neanche la banca e il mio uo è buggato. Cosa sbaglio?
R: devi Patchare Ultima Online. fatto questo, usa Uo Rice per decriptare il tuo client. Se non hai Uo Rice, scaricalo dal mio sito web http://www.xtremeup.cjb.net (è nella mia sezione di Download).

D: Come posso cambiare il colore di un ogetto?
R: [set hue # # = significa un valore numerico, che corrisponde al numero del colore. Provane uno tra 0 e 2599. Ho trovato degli interessanti e rari colori.

D: Dove posso cambiare il nome del mio Server?
R: vai nel file Scripts\Misc\ServerList.cs e cerca "RunUO Test center". Modifica questa voce con il nome del server che vuoi mettere.

D: Dice che il firewall mi blocca, come mai?
R: Tu o qualche altro ti ha bloccato. Vai in C:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 12\ e cerca Firewall.cfg, cancellalo, ma se hai della gente da bloccare in questo file, rimuovisolamente il tuo account.

D: Come posso vedere le proprietà di un oggetto?
R: Guarda nella lista dei comandi, (scrivi [props , seleziona l'oggetto e ti comparirà il menu).

D: Dove posso scaricare gli scripts?
D: http://www.runuo.com/scripts/ Sarebbe carino indicare l'autore dello script e non assumersi il diritto di dichiararlo come proprio.

D: Provo a collegarmi ad un server RunUO , ma non funziona. Che devo fare?
R: Controlla il login. Se c'è qualche errore fixalo. Verifica che il server sia up.

-------------------------------- 5. Lista dei Comandi -----------------------------------

Tutti i comandi devono essere preceduti da [ (parentesi quadra aperta)

Comando Effetto
Add - Crea l'oggetto
Admin - lista gli Accounts attualmente loggati.
Animate - fa compiere al client selezionato una determianta azione.
APN - Abilita/Disabilita l'auto notificazione dei page
AutoPageNotify - Abilita/Disabilita l'auto notificazione dei page
B - Manda un messaggio a tutti i client collegati
Ban - Banna il player selezionato
Bank - Apre la banca del player selezionato
BC - Manda un messaggio a tutti i client collegati
BCAST - Manda un messaggio a tutti i client collegati
Cast - Auto-Casta la magia indicata
Client - Visualizza le informazioni del client selezionato
Delete - Cancella l'oggetto selezionato
Dismount - Fa smontare da sella
DocGen - genera la documentazione
Dupe - Duplica l'oggetto selezionato
DupeInBag - Duplica l'oggetto selezionato nell propria borsa
Firewall - Mostra le informazioni del Firewall (client bloccati)
Get - Mostra le informazioni della proprietà
GetSkill - Mostra le informazioni sulla skill
Go - Apre il gump 'GO' (consente di viaggiare sulla mappa)
Grab - Metodo opzionale per i player di lootare
GuildProps - Mostra le proprietà della gilda selezionata
Help - Mostra il gump di 'Help
Hide - Nasconde la selezione
Immortal - Rende invulnerabile il client selezionato
IncX - aggiunge/rimuove un valore alla coordinata x all'oggetto selezionato
IncXYZ - aggiunge/rimuove un valore alla coordinate x,y,z all'oggetto selezionato
IncY - aggiunge/rimuove un valore alla coordinata y all'oggetto selezionato
IncZ - aggiunge/rimuove un valore alla coordinata z all'oggetto selezionato
Invul - Rende invulnerabile l'obiettivo
Kick - Disconnette il client selezionato
Kill - uccide il client selezionato
Mortal - Rende l'oggetto selezionato mostale/vulnerabile
MOTD - Edita/Mostr il messaggio del giorno
Move - muve un oggetto/player in una posizione
NewX - setta ad un oggetto/player la coordinata X
NewXYZ - setta ad un oggetto/player le coordinate x,y,z
NewY - setta ad un oggetto/player la coordinata y
NewZ - setta ad un oggetto/player la coordinata z
NoInvul - Rende l'oggetto selezionato mostale/vulnerabile
Objlist - Genera un documento html con tutte le risorse spawnate nello shard???
Pages - mostra i page
Props - Mostrà tutte le proprietà di un oggetto
Recompile - Ricompila gli scripts
Remove - Rimuove un oggetto selezionato
Res - Resuscita il player selezionato
Resurrect - Resuscita il player selezionato
S - manda un messaggio a tutti i membri dello staff collegati
Save - Salva il mondo.
Set - setta una proprietà a un oggetto selezionato (come oggetto si intende anche un pg/npg)
SetSkill - Setta una skills
ShaveBeard - elimina la Barba
ShaveHair - Elimina i Capelli
SignGen - GCrea nel mondo tutte le insegne utilizzando il file signs.cfg
Skills - mostra uno skills menu
SM - manda un messaggio a tutti i membri dello staff collegati
SMSG - manda un messaggio a tutti i membri dello staff collegati
Stuck - usato dai player quando impossibilitati dal muoversi
Tele - consente di teleportarsi
Teleport - consente di teleportarsi
TelGen - crea i teleport generici di tutto il mondo (quelli che ti consentono anche di accedere ai doungeon)
Tile - consente di creare la sequenza di un oggetto in un'area selezionat
Unhide - Rivela un player nascosto
Who - Mostra i player collegati
Wholist - Mostra i player collegati
Wipe - distrugge tutti gli oggetti in un'area selezionata
WipeItems - Dedistrugge tutti gli oggetti( in un'area selezionata???)
WipeNPCs - Uccide tutti gli NPCs (in un'area selezionata??)
WipMultis - Distrugge tutti i multis (in un'area selezionata??)
Lista dei comandi scritta da Vhaldir

----------------------------------- 7. RunUO Test Center ------------------------------

Puoi testare il tuo Lord Blackthorns Revenge, lo stile di RunUO o qualsiasi cosa tu voglia.

Creazione Automatica dell'account, Non devi inviare nessuna mail per poter testare. Il login sarà immediato.

Apri la cartella di Ultima e cerca il file Login.cfg,Rimuovi tutto e scrivi LoginServer=199.3.239.19,2593 e sei pronto! Devi usare il client decriptato (Devi patcharlo fino al 3.0.8q per poter utilizzare tutto).

Translated by Tom Bombadil !
Big thanks for him!!

L

Lost User

Re: RunUO Guide! (version 0.6) English/Finnish/Spanish/Itali

GUIA BÁSICO DO RUNUO
Versão: 0.6, português-brasil

1# Informações básicas
2# Instalando RunUO
3# Instalando Framework .NET
4# Problemas
5# FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions, Questões Frequentemente Perguntadas)
6# Comandos básicos
7# Servidor de Testes

-------------------------------------- 1. Informações básicas ---------------------------------

Este guia foi escrito com intuito de ajudar os novos usuários. Espero que sim. Nele, você achará explicações de como instalar RunUO e a Framework .NET, requerida para seu uso. Com este guia, você estará apto a instalar e usar RunUO.

Por favor, qualquer dúvida mande-me mensagens privadas se não entender algum trecho ou possuir dúvidas não citadas.

Claro, logo será aberto um site. Nele haverá guias para ajudar-lhe com RunUO. Em breve, a URL deste site será anunciada nos fóruns.

Lembre-se, o Guia Básico de RunUO ainda está em construção como pode-se ver. Com o tempo, toda a informação sobre RunUO será posta aqui, assim que eu tiver tempo para tal.

------------------------------------- 2. Instalando RunUO -------------------------------

Agora iremos instalar o RunUO. Sua configuração é extremamente simples - nenhuma! - e seguindo estes pequenos passos, logo você esterá rodando runuo perfeitamente.

1. Baixe o RunUO através do link http://www.runuo.com/files/get.php?f=17. É preciso registro nos fóruns para realizar este download. Se você não é registrado, vá para http://www.runuo.com/discussion/register.php.

2. Com o winzip, extraia todos os arquivos em C:\ mantendo a estrutura de pastas. Uma pasta chamada C:\RunUO-Beta-12 será criada.

3. Vá nesta pasta e rode o arquivo RunUO.exe.

Nota: você não conseguira rodar o RunUO até ter instalado a Framework .NET.

----------------------------- 3. Instalando Framework .NET ----------------------

Você precisa instalar a Framework .NET para que seu computador possa executar o RunUO.

1. Dê o login no fórum (ou registre-se) e baixe o arquivo http://www.runuo.com/files/get.php?f=3.

2. Rode o arquivo baixado e selecione a pasta C:\DOTNET. Agora vá nesta pasta e execute o arquivo Install ou Setup.exe.

3. Após instalado, você poderá iniciar o RunUO sem problemas.

Se precisar de mais ajudas, leia o próximo capítulo.

-------------------------------------- 4. Problemas --------------------------------------

- Eu tentei instalar a Framework .NET mas parece que os arquivos estão corrompidos.

Abra o dotnetfx.exe com o WinRAR e extraia todos arquivos para C:\DOTNET. Isto pode funcionar as vezes.

- O RunUO não funciona, um erro indica que falta a MSCOREE.DLL.

Se você não seguiu o capítulo 3, leia-o.

- Eu não consigo abrir RunUO-Beta-xx.zip!

Obtenha o winzip de http://www.winzip.com, instale, e clique novamente no RunUO-Beta-XX.zip.

--------------------------------------- 5. FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions, Questões Frequentemente Perguntadas) -------------------------------------------

Q: Que programa devo usar para scriptar?
A: Eu recomendo, particularmente, o TextPad, que suporta a sintaxe de C#, o que permite uma leitura mais precisa do scripts. Pegue-o em http://www.textpad.com.

Q: How can i log in my shard?
A: Go to your Ultima Online folder, search for a file called login.cfg! Open it. Now you should see stuff in there. LoginServer=x.x.x.x,xxxx Remove all of it and write copy this in there LoginServer=127.0.0.1,2593. You should be now able to connect your server, if its on.

Q: I cannot see my skills, neither get bank box appear and my uo is bugged. Whats wrong?
A: You need to PATCH your Ultima Online. After that, use Uo Rice to remove the encryption from the client. If you dont have Uo Rice, go and get it from my website http://www.xtremeup.cjb.net (it is in the downloads section).

Q: How can i change the color of item?
A: [set hue # # = means number, there are like a lot of different colors. Try ones from 0 to 2599. I found some really interesting colors.

Q: Where can i change my Server name?
A: Go to Scripts\Misc\ServerList.cs and there you will find "RunUO Test center". Modify that whatever you wish your shard name to be.

Q: It says firewall is blocking me, why?
A: You or someone has firewalled you. Go to C:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 12\ and find Firewall.cfg, just delete it, but if you have people firewalled in there, just remove your account from there.

Q: How can i see Item properties?
A: See from command list, (write [props and it will pop up a menu).

Q: Where can i download scripts?
A: http://www.runuo.com/scripts/ It would be great, if you would give some credit for the authors and you wouldnt claim the scripts as your own.

Q: I try to login to a RunUO server, but doesnt workout. What can i do?
A: Check out for the login. If there is something wrong, fix it. You should always check out the shard, if its down.

-------------------------------- 5. Quick Commands -----------------------------------

All commands are activated by typing a prefix of [ (left bracket)

Command Effect
Add - Creates the variable object
Admin - Lists the Accounts with Administrator rights currently logged in.
Animate - Causes the Target to perform the designated animation.
APN - Toggles On/Off Auto Page Notify
AutoPageNotify - Toggles On/Off Auto Page Notify
B - Broadcast the message to all accounts currently logged in
Ban - Bans the targetted player
Bank - Opens the target's bank box
BC - Broadcast the message to all accounts currently logged in
BCAST - Broadcast the message to all accounts currently logged in
Cast - Auto-Casts the designated spell
Client - Displays Target Client Version information
Delete - Deletes targetted object
Dismount - Dismounts from steed
DocGen - Generates Documents
Dupe - Duplicates the targetted object
DupeInBag - Duplicates the targetted object in bag
Firewall - Displays Firewall information
Get - Displays Property information
GetSkill - Displays skill information
Go - Opens 'Go' gump menu
Grab - Optional player loot package
GuildProps - Displays target's guild information
Help - Displays Help gump
Hide - Hides target
Immortal - Causes the target to become invulnerable
IncX - Adds/Subtracts from the targets X coordinate
IncXYZ - Adds/Subtracts from the targets X/Y/Z coorindates
IncY - Adds/Subtracts from the targets Y coordinate
IncZ - Adds/Subtracts from the targets Z coordinate
Invul - Causes the target to become invulnerable
Kick - Disconnects Target
Kill - Kills the Target
Mortal - Causes the target to become vulnerable / mortal
MOTD - Edits/Displays the Message of the Day
Move - Moves target object/player to selected position
NewX - Sets the target object/players X coordinate
NewXYZ - Sets the target object/players XYZ coordinates
NewY - Sets the target object/players Y coordinate
NewZ - Sets the target object/players Z coordinate
NoInvul - Causes the target to become vulnerable / mortal
Objlist - Generates an html document listing all objects currently spawned on the shard???
Pages - Displays GM pages
Props - Displays Property information
Recompile - Recompiles Scripts
Remove - Deletes targetted object
Res - Resurrects Target Player (would be nice if someone made npcs ress-able as well)
Resurrect - Resurrects Target Player (would be nice if someone made npcs ress-able as well)
S - Sends variable message to all currently logged in staff
Save - Causes the world to save.
Set - Sets variable property to target
SetSkill - Sets variable skill on target
ShaveBeard - Shaves targets beard
ShaveHair - Shaves targets hair
SignGen - Generates all world signs using signs.cfg
Skills - Displays a skill menu
SM - Sends variable message to all currently logged in staff
SMSG - Sends variable message to all currently logged in staff
Stuck - Used by players when physically unable to move due to map/script flaw
Tele - Teleports user to target location
Teleport - Teleports user to target location
TelGen - Generates standard world teleporters
Tile - Tiles variable object in a bounding box
Unhide - Unhides target
Who - Displays a list of all currently logged in users
Wholist - Displays a list of all currently logged in users
Wipe - Destroys all objects in a bounding box
WipeItems - Destroys all items (in a bounding box??)
WipeNPCs - Kills all NPCs (in a bounding box??)
WipMultis - Destroys all multis (in a bounding box??)

Command list writed by Vhaldir

You would like to test your Lord Blackthorns Revenge, the style of RunUO or whatever you can get on your mind. Join to the test center.

Auto account creation, you dont need to email an administrator to create an account. Just login immediately.

Open Ultima Online folder, search there Login.cfg, remove everything from there and write LoginServer=199.3.239.19,2593 and you're done! Just use Non crypt client (Uo must be patched to 3.0.8q to get it properly working).[/quote]

C

Chaos

Little messy, but here's German:

RUNUO WEGWEISER Ausführung: 0.6 (Germanäëìõü)

1# Informationen
2# Wie, RunUO Emulator
3#. Nettogefüge und Installieren
4# Probleme
5# FAQ (zu installieren, Oft Hat Fragen)
6# Schnelle Befehle (RunUO)
7# RunUO Prüfung Mitte Gestellt

-------------------------------------- 1. INFORMATIONEN ---------------------------------

Ich habe dies geschaffen, neuen Leuten aus zu helfen. Ich hoffe, daß es macht. Seien Sie hier Erklärung wie, RunUO und DotNetFrameWork zu installieren. Mit diesem Wegweiser, sollen Sie Ihr RunUO installieren können und. Bringt netto Rahmen Arbeit Ein.

Schicken Sie bitte mir private Nachrichten, wenn im verpassende etwas oder Sie couldnt es aus rechnet. Ich werde Ihnen helfen, deshalb viel während ich zu können. Nur ist dont bange, Pm mich!

Selbstverständlich werde ich bald Öffnung eine Website! Es wird Wegweiser geben, Ihnen mit RunUO auch zu helfen. Ich werde den URL als im gemacht mit der Website bald aufstellen!

Erinnern Sie sich an, jener RunUO Wegweiser ist still im Bau, als Sie sehen können, und ich werde alle Informationen stellen, daß wird gebraucht hier drinnen, wenn ich die Zeit habe, es zu machen. Deshalb dont Sorge. Dieser Wegweiser wird im Nu gemacht werden.

------------------------------------- 2. Installierend RunUO -------------------------------

Wir werden RunUO jetzt installieren. RunUO ist wirklich einfach zu installieren und Sie sollen gar kein einzelnes Problem mit dies nicht haben. Wenn Sie machen, dann dies wird helfen Ihnen aus! Ich werde Schritte machen, deshalb können Sie leicht ihnen folgen und können Ihr RunUO erhalten, installiert wird, der.

1. Sie sind ungefähr, es zu installieren. Alright beginnt, jetzt läßt. Gehen Sie zu Lädt Abschnitt und laden Sie Runuo Beta 12 oder Sie können benutzen das Kettenglied oben. http: //www.runuo.com/files/get.php?f=17 (von lädt Abschnitt)

2. Benutzen Sie winzip zu unzip Runuo Beta 14. Schwung! Wenn Sie dont winzip hat, erhalten Sie es von http: //www.winzip.com Jetzt, unzip RunUo zu C: \ProgrammFiles (Empfohlen). Es wird automatisch einen Ordner RunUo-Beta 12 schaffen

3. Vergewissern Sie sich Sie unzipped alle Akten zum Ordner, nur sehen es. Wenn Sie den Pfad gewählt haben, den ich habe empfohlen, geht zu c: \Programmiert Akten\RunUO-Beta 12 und sieht, daß Sie die Akten in dort haben.

Anmerkung: kann Sie wont Runuo Exe abschießen, bevor Sie haben geladen. netto Rahmen Arbeiten Einbringt. DotNetFrameWorks kann von RunUO Website geladen werden. Bewegen Sie zu DotNetFrameWorks Abschnitt.

----------------------------- 3. Bringt netto Rahmen Arbeiten und installierend ----------------------

Sie müssen DotNetFrameWorks laden, um zu erhalten, RunUO, der Ihre Maschine bearbeitet. Folgen Sie nur den Schritten, wie in 'wie, RunUO zu installieren'.

1. Gehen Sie zu Lädt Abschnitt und Klicken zu 'Anderen Akten'. Sie können es von dort laden oder Sie können das Kettenglied oben benutzen. http://www.runuo.com/files/index.php?cat=2

2. Installieren Sie. Nettogefüge zu C: \Windows\DotNetFrameWorks und gehen Sie zum Ordner. Verdoppeln Sie jetzt klickt die Akte, es zu installieren.

3. Installieren Sie jetzt dies zu seinem ursprünglichen Pfad (empfohlen). Nur macht so, 100% zu sichern, daß es arbeiten wird. Jetzt können Sie nur zu C geht: \Programmiert Akten\RunUO-Beta 12 Ordner und schießt es ab. Ja, jetzt können Sie Gastgeber Ihres geteilt besitzt, übt und Stoff.

Wenn Sie mehr Hilfen brauchen, gehen Sie bitte zu 'Probleme. Dort können Sie verantwortlich für viele Fragen sehen ist! Siehe bitte, nur sie, bevor Sie auf dem Diener Hilfe Forum aufstellen.

-------------------------------------- 4. Probleme --------------------------------------

- Ich habe versucht,. Einbringt netto Rahmen Arbeiten zu installieren, aber es gibt mir Fehler, wenn ich zu versuche, Dotnetfx Exe zu öffnen! Was kann ich jetzt machen?

Lösung: Öffnen Sie (Vertrauen zu mir, arbeitet es) Dotnetfx Exe mit WinRAR und extrahieren Sie die Akten. Installieren Sie sie und Ihres Bringt. netto Rahmen Arbeit nur Geldstrafe soll arbeiten Ein.

- RunUO doesnt will arbeiten!

Lösung: habe Sie was den ich erzählt haben zugehört zu machen? Es gibt, daß Abschnitt, der. Installiert, netto Rahmen Arbeiten Einbringt! Wenn Sie es schon machten, prüfen über, daß Sie alle Akten der RunUO Schwung Akte unzipped haben.

- Ich kann Runuo Beta 12. Schwung nicht öffnen! Es zeigt mir ein unbekanntes Dateiformat!

Lösung: Erhalten Sie winzip von http: //www.winzip.com Lädt es und installieren Sie, nach das, Versuch wieder.

-------------------------------------- - 5. FAQ -------------------------------------------

Q: Welches Programm soll ich Gebrauch für scripting? Ein: ich empfehle wirklich, daß Sie EditPlus Textredakteur benutzen, können Sie deshalb viel Text schaffen, während Sie wollen, ohne aus Erinnerung, wie mit Notepad zu laufen! Erhalten Sie EditPlus von http: //www.editplus.com/

Q: Wie kann ich in mein geteilt loggen hat? Ein: Gehen Sie zu Ihrem Ultima Online-Ordner, suchen Sie einen Akte gerufenen Login Cfg! Öffnen Sie es. Jetzt sollen Sie Stoff in dort sehen. LoginServer=x.x.x.x,xxxx Nimmt alle davon Heraus und schreibt Kopie dies in dort LoginServer=127.0.0.1,2593. Sie sollen Ihren Diener, wenn seines auf jetzt verbinden können.

Q: ich erscheint meine Fachkenntnisse, weder Bank Kasten nicht kann sehen erhält und mein uo wird genervt. Was falsch? Ein: Sie MÜSSEN Ihr Ultima Online FLICKEN. Nachdem das, Gebrauch Uo Reis, die Verschlüsselung vom Kunden herauszunehmen. Wenn Sie dont Uo Reis hat (es ist im Abschnitt lädt), gehen Sie und erhalten Sie es von meinem Website-http: //www.xtremeup.cjb.net.

Q: Wie kann ich die Farbe des Punkts ändern? Ein: [feste Farbe # # = Mittel Zahl, gibt es wie viel verschiedenen Farben. Versuchen Sie derjenig von 0 bis 2599. Ich habe einige wirklich interessanten Farben gefunden.

Q: Wo kann ich meinen Diener Namen ändern? Ein: Gehen Sie zu Schriftarten\Misc\ServerList. cs und dort werden Sie "RunUO Prüfung Mitte" finden. Modifizieren Sie, daß, was auch immer Sie wünschen, daß Ihr geteilt nennt hat, zu sein.

Q: sagt Es firewall Hemmen mich, warum ist? Ein: Sie oder jemand haben Sie firewalled. Gehen Sie zu C: \Programmiert Akten\RunUO-Beta 12 und Fund Firewall Cfg, löscht nur es, aber wenn Sie Leute firewalled in dort haben, nur Ihre Rechnung von dort herausnimmt.

Q: Wie kann ich Punkt Eigentümer sehen? Ein: Siehe (schreiben Sie [Stützen und es werden auf ein Menü aufplatzen) von Befehl Liste,.

Q: Wo kann ich Schriftarten laden? Ein: http: //www.runuo.com/scripts/, den Es groß wäre, wenn Sie irgendeinen Kredit für die Autoren und Sie wouldnt geben würden, beansprucht die Schriftarten als Ihres eigenes.

Q: ich versuche zu login zu einem RunUO Diener, aber doesnt workout. Was kann ich machen? Ein: Prüfen für den login Über. Wenn es etwas falsch gibt, reparieren Sie es. Sie sollen das geteilte immer überprüfen, wenn sein hinunter ist.

------------------------------- - 5. Schnelle Befehle -----------------------------------

Alle Befehle werden durch Tippen einer Vorsilbe von aktiviert [ (Bügel verläßt)

Befehl Wirkung Fügt Hinzu - das veränderliche Objekt Admin Schafft - Führt die Rechnungen mit Verwalter Rechten Auf, die momentan in geloggt werden. Lebend - Verursacht, daß das Ziel die bestimmte Animation durchführt. APN - Kippschalter Auf Ab Auto Benachrichtigt Seite
AutoPageNotify - Kippschalter Auf Ab Auto Benachrichtigt Seite B - die Nachricht Sendet zu allen Rechnungen, die momentan in Bann geloggt werden - das Verbietet, das auf Spieler Bank abgezielt wird - die Bank Öffnet Kasten BC des Ziels - die Nachricht Sendet zu allen
Rechnungen, die momentan in BCAST geloggt werden - die Nachricht zu allen Rechnungen, die momentan in Guß - Auto Wirft das bestimmte geloggt werden, Kunden Sendet buchstabiert - Stellt Zielkunden DarLöschen - Löscht abgezielt Abmontieren - Abmontiert - Erzeugt -
Reproduziert - Reproduziert - Erhalten - - Gehen - 'Gehen' Ergreifen - - - - Ziel Unsterblich - Verursacht, daß das Ziel unverwundbar IncX wird - Hinzufügt Subtrahiert von den Zielen X Koordinate IncXYZ - Hinzufügt Subtrahiert von den Zielen X/Y/Z coorindates IncY -
Hinzufügt Subtrahiert von den Zielen Y Koordinate IncZ - Hinzufügt Subtrahiert von den Zielen Z Koordinate Invul - Verursacht, daß das Ziel unverwundbarer Tritt wird - Schaltet Ziel Tötet Ab - den Zielsterblichen Tötet - Verursacht, daß das Ziel verwundbar wird /
sterblich MOTD - Redigiert AusstellungenDie Nachricht des Tags Bewegung - Bewegungen Ziel Objekt Spieler zu ausgewählter Position NewX - Setzt die Zielobjekt Spieler X Koordinate NewXYZ - Setzt die Zielobjekt Spieler XYZ Koordinaten NewY - Setzt die Zielobjekt Spieler Y
Koordinate NewZ - Setzt die Zielobjekt Spieler Z Koordinate NoInvul - Verursacht, daß das Ziel verwundbar wird / sterblich Objlist - Erzeugt einen html Dokument Aufführen alle Objekte, die momentan auf dem geteilten erzeugt werden??? - - - Herausnehmen - Löscht abgezielt
- (wäre nett ) - (wäre nett ) - Schickt Prenl zu prenr Sparen - Verursacht . Setzen Sie - veränderliches Eigentum Setzt, auf SetSkill abzuzielen - veränderliche Fachkenntnis auf ZielShaveBeard Setzt - Rasuren Ziele Bart ShaveHair - Rasuren Ziele Haar SignGen - alle Welt
Erzeugt Schilder, Schilder Cfg Fachkenntnisse zu benutzen - Stellt ein Fachkenntnis Menü SM Dar - allen Schickt veränderliche Nachricht momentan geloggt in Personal SMSG - allen Schickt veränderliche Nachricht momentan geloggt in Personal Gesteckt - Benutzt durch Spieler
wenn physisch unfähig, Anspruch zu bewegenAufzeichnen Schriftart Fehler Tele - Teleports Benutzer, auf Ort Teleport abzuzielen - Teleports Benutzer, auf Ort TelGen abzuzielen - normale Welt teleporters Fliese Erzeugt - Fliesen Variable Objekt in einem bounding Kasten
Unhide - Unhides Ziel, Das - Darstellt eine Liste von allen momentan geloggt in Verbrauchern Wholist - Darstellt eine Liste von allen momentan geloggt in Verbrauchern Wischt - Zerstört alle Objekte in einem bounding Kasten WipeItems - alle ZerstörtPunkte (in einem
bounding Kasten??) WipeNPCs - Tötet aller NPCs (in einem bounding Kasten??) WipMultis - Zerstört alle mehrfach (in einem bounding Kasten??)

Befehlen Sie Liste, die von Vhaldir geschrieben wird

---------------------------------- - 7. RunUO Prüfung Mitte ------------------------------

Sie möchten Ihre Herrn Blackthorns Rache, der Stil von RunUO oder prüfen, was auch immer Sie auf Ihrem Gemüt erhalten können. Schließen Sie zur Prüfung Mitte an.

Auto Rechnung Schöpfung, Sie muß dont per E-mail ein Verwalter schicken, eine Rechnung zu schaffen. Nur login sofort.

Offen Ultima Online-Ordner, Suche nimmt dort Login Cfg, alles von dort heraus und schreibt LoginServer=199.3.239.19,2593 und, den Sie gemacht werden! Benutzen Sie nur (Uo muß zu 3.0.8q geflickt werden, es zu erhalten, der ordentlich arbeitet) Nicht Gruft Kunden.

DragoZack

Wanderer
Guide de mise en service de RunUO
Version: 0.6 (Français)

1# Informations
2# Comment installer RunUO
3# .Net Framework et installation
4# Problèmes
5# FAQ (Foire aux questions)
6# Quelques commandes (RunUO)
7# RunUO Test Center (Centre d’essais)

-------------------------------------- 1. INFORMATIONS --------------------------------

J’ai créé ce document pour dépanner les nouveaux. J’espère qu’il servira. Ici, vous trouverez les explications pour installer RunUO et le .net Framework. Avec ce guide, vous pourrez installer RunUO et le .Net Framework facilement.

SVP, envoyez-moi un message privé (PM), si j’ai oublié quelque chose ou si je n’ai pas été assez claire. Je vous aiderais, autant que je le pourrais. Ne soyez pas intimidés, whispez moi (envoyer un PM)!

Bien sûr, j’ouvrirais bientôt un site Web! Il y aura des guides pour vous aider avec RunUO aussi. Je posterais l’url bientôt quand j’aurais fini de le créer!

Rappelez-vous, que le Guide de Mise en Service de RunUO est encore en construction comme vous pouvez le voir et j’y mettrais toutes les informations nécessaires, quand j’aurais le temps de le faire. Donc, ne vous inquiétez pas. Ce Guide sera achevé en peu de temps.

------------------------------------- 2. Installation de RunUO -------------------------------

Nous allons installer RunUO, maintenant. RunUO est vraiment simple à installer et vous ne devrez rencontrer aucun problème particulier. Si vous en rencontrez, cela vous aidera sûrement! Je vais énoncer par étapes, ainsi vous pourrez facilement les suivre et avoir installé RunUO.

1. Vous allez l’installer. Ok, commençons. Allez dans la section Download du site de RunUO et téléchargez la RunUO-Beta 18 ou plus.
http://www.runuo.com/files/get.php?f=23 (de la section download)

2. Utilisez Winzip pour extraire les fichiers contenus dans l’archive RunUO-Beta-18.zip (ou Winrar)! Si vous n’avez pas Winzip, prenez le sur http://www.winzip.com Maintenant, dézippez RunUo dans C:\Program Files\ (Recommandé). Cela créera automatiquement un dossier nommé \RunUo-Beta 18\

3. Prenez gardes que vous avez dézippé tous les fichiers de l’archive, vérifiez juste. Si vous avez mis le chemin que je vous ai recommandé, allez dans c:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 18\ et vérifiez que vous avez tous les fichiers dedans.

Note: Vous ne pourrez pas lancer RunUO.exe, avant que vous ayez téléchargé le .Net Frame Works. DotNetFrameWorks peut être téléchargé sur le site de RunUO. Allez dans la section DotNetFrameWorks.

----------------------------- 3. .Net Frame Works et installation ----------------------

Vous devez télécharger DotNetFrameWorks pour pouvoir faire marcher RunUO sur votre machine. Suivez juste les étapes, comme dans 'Comment installer RunUO'.

1. Allez dans la section Download et cliquez sur 'Other Files'. Vous pouvez le télécharger là-bas ou bien vous pouvez utiliser le lien ci-dessous.

2. Installez .Net FrameWorks dans C:\Windows\DotNetFrameWorks et allez dans ce dossier. Maintenant, double cliquez sur le fichier pour l’installer.

3. Maintenant, installez le dans son dossier par défaut (recommandé). Faites ainsi, pour être sûr que ça marchera à 100%. Maintenant vous pouvez aller dans le dossier C:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 18\ et lancer l’application. Hehe, vous pouvez désormais avoir votre propre shard, pour apprendre et autres choses.

Si vous avez besoin de plus d’aide, s’il vous plaît allez dans la section 'Problèmes'. Vous pourrez sûrement y voir beaucoup de réponses à vos questions ! SVP, jetez-y un œil avant de poster dans le forum du site.

-------------------------------------- 4. Problèmes --------------------------------------

- J’ai essayé d’installer .Net Frame Works, mais j’obtiens des erreurs lorsque j’essaye d’ouvrir dotnetfx.exe! Que dois-je faire ?

Solution: Ouvrez dotnetfx.exe avec WinRAR (Faites moi confiance, ça marche) et extrayez les fichiers. Installez les et vos .Net Frame Work devrait marcher.

- RunUO ne veut pas marcher!

Solution: Avez-vous écouté ce que je vous ai dit ? Il y a une section Installation de .Net Frame Works! Si vous l’avez déjà fait, vérifiez que vous avez dézippé tous les fichiers de l’archives du RunUO zip file.

- Je ne peut pas ouvrir RunUO-Beta 18.zip! Il est dit que c’est un type de fichier inconnu!

Solution: Prenez winzip à l’adresse http://www.winzip.com Téléchargez et installez le, ensuite, réitérez.

Q: Quel programmes devrais-je utiliser pour scripter?
A: Je recommande réellement EditPlus text editor, vous pouvez créer autant de textes que vous désirez, sans être à cours de mémoire, comme avec Notepad!
Téléchargez EditPlus à l’adresse http://www.editplus.com/

**Note du traducteur :
http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/sharpdevelop/094bsetup.exe

Logiciel sous la licence GNU, donc gratuit, en Français et très simple d’utilisation.

Q: Comment puis-je me loguer sur ma Shard?
A: Allez dans votre dossier Ultima Online, cherchez un fichier nommé login.cfg! Ouvrez-le. Maintenant, vos devriez voir des choses dedans. LoginServer=x.x.x.x,xxxx Effacez tout cela et copiez la ligne suivante dedans : LoginServer=127.0.0.1,2593.Enregistrez, relancez UO. Vous devriez maintenant pouvoir rentrer sur votre shard.

Q: Je ne peux pas voir mes skills, non plus aller dans mon coffre à la banque et UO est buggé. Qu’est-ce qui ne va pas?
A: Vous devez PATCHER votre Ultima Online. Après cela, utilisez Uo Rice pour enlever l’encryptage du client. Si vous n’avez pas Uo Rice, allez le chercher sur mon site http://www.xtremeup.cjb.net (c’est dans la section Download).

Q: Comment puis-je changer la couleur des objets?
A: [set hue # # = veut dire des nombres, il y a beaucoup de différentes couleurs. Essayez en un de 0 to 2599. J’ai trouvé de nombreuses couleurs intéressantes.

**Note du traducteur :
Par exemple, pour le noir, tapez : [set hue 1

Pour la liste des couleurs, veuillez télécharger Inside UO :
http://dkbush.cablenet-va.com/alazane/InsideUO.zip

Q: Où puis-je changer le nom de mon serveur ?
A: Allez dans Scripts\Misc\ServerList.cs et vous y trouverez "RunUO Test center". Modifiez cela pour changer le nom de votre shard.

** Note du traducteur :

Si vous êtes dans un réseau local et que vous avez des problèmes,
Prenez une redirection gratuite avec No-ip : www.no-ip.com

Et rentrez ces informations dans le ServerList.cs, en remplaçant ce qu’il faut, bien sûr :

IPHostEntry myHost = Dns.Resolve("NOM_DE_VOTRE_REDIRECTION");
IPAddress ipa = (IPAddress)myHost.AddressList.GetValue(0) ;
e.AddServer("NOM_DE_VOTRE_SERVEUR", new IPEndPoint(ipa, Listener.Port) );

Q: C’est marqué que le firewall me bloque, pourquoi ?
A: Vous ou quelqu’un d’autre vous a firewalled. Allez dans C:\Program Files\RunUO-Beta 18\ et trouvez Firewall.cfg, effacez le juste, mais si des joueurs sont notés comme firewalled, ôtez juste votre account de dedans.

Q: Comment puis-je voir les propriétés des objets ?
A: Regardez sur la liste des commandes, (tapez [props et cela ouvrira un menu).

Q: Où puis-je télécharger des scripts ?
A: http://www.runuo.com/scripts/
Mettez les dans votre dossier scripts, à la place qu’ils devraient avoir, et recompilez ensuite votre serveur.
Si vous n’avez que la programmation, ouvrez Notepad (Bloc notes) collez tout et enregistrez sous un fichier « .cs » dans le bon répertoire.

Q: J’essaye de me connecter à un serveur RunUO, mais cela ne marche pas. Que puis-je faire ?
A: Regardez le login.cfg. S’il y a quelque chose de mauvais, corrigez-le. Vous devriez toujours regarder la shard, si elle est fermée.

-------------------------------- 5. Quelques commandes -----------------------------------

Toutes les commandes sont activées en mettant devant un préfixe « [« (crochet gauche, par défaut)

Les Commandes produisant des effets :

Add – Crée l’objet cité après la commande « add ».
Admin – Liste les comptes actuellement logués (Administration).
Animate – Fait entreprendre à la cible de faire l’animation désignée.
APN - Met On/Off Auto Page Notify (Raccourci)
AutoPageNotify - Met On/Off Auto Page Notify
B – Emettre le message à tous les comptes actuellement logués (Rac.)
Ban – Banni le joueur ciblé
Bank – Ouvre la bank du joueur ciblé
BC - Emettre le message à tous les comptes actuellement logués
BCAST - Emettre le message à tous les comptes actuellement logués
Cast - Auto-Incante le sort désigné
Client – Montre la version du joueur ciblé
Delete – Efface les objets ciblés
Dismount – Descendre de la monture
DocGen – Génére les Documents
Dupe – Duplique l’objet ciblé
DupeInBag – Duplique l’objet ciblé dans le sac
Firewall – Montre les informations du Firewall
Get – Montre les informations de la propriété
GetSkill – Montre les informations des skills
Go - Ouvre le 'Go' gump menu
Grab – Butin du joueur
GuildProps - Montre les information du joueur sur sa guild
Help – Montre l’aide
Hide – Rend invisible une cible
Immortal – Rend la cible invulnérable
IncX – Ajouter/Extraire de la cible les coordonnées X
IncXYZ - Ajouter/Extraire de la cible les coordonnées X/Y/Z
IncY - Ajouter/Extraire de la cible les coordonnées Y
IncZ - Ajouter/Extraire de la cible les coordonnées Z
Invul - la cible invulnérable
Kick – Déconnecte le joueur ciblé
Kill – Anéanti la cible
Mortal – Rend la cible vulnérable / mortel
MOTD – Edite/Montre le message du jour
Move - Déplace la cible, le joueur ou l’objet, à l’endroit désigné
NewX - Change les coordonnées X de la cible
NewXYZ – Change les coordonnées XYZ de la cible
NewY – Change les coordonnées Y de la cible
NewZ – Change les coordonnées Z de la cible
NoInvul - Rend la cible vulnérable / mortel
Objlist – Génère la liste de tous les objets actuellement spawnés.
**Note de l’auteur : Dans le dossier du serveur.

Pages – Montre les pages GM
Props – Montre les propriétés
Recompile – Recompile les Scripts
Remove – Efface l’objet ciblé
Res – Ressuscite le joueur ciblé (ce serait génial si quelqu’un pouvais faire des NPC ‘ressuscitable’**NDT : Spawning, no ? :s)
Resurrect - Ressuscite le joueur ciblé (ce serait génial si quelqu’un pouvais faire des NPC ‘ressuscitable’**NDT : Spawning, no ? :s)
S - Envoi un message à tout le staff
Save – Sauvegarde le monde.
Set – Change la propriété de la cible (ex : [set hue 1 )
SetSkill – Change les skills de la cible
ShaveBeard – Rase la barbe de la cible
ShaveHair – Rase les cheveux de la cible
SignGen – Génères tous les signs (pancartes)
Skills – Montre le menu skills
SM - Envoi un message à tout le staff
SMSG - Envoi un message à tout le staff
Stuck – Utilisé par les joueurs lorsqu’ils ne peuvent plus bouger
Tele - Téléporte l’utilisateur à l’endroit sélectionné
Teleport - Téléporte l’utilisateur à l’endroit sélectionné
TelGen – Génère les Téléporteurs standard
Tile – Recouvre l’endroit avec l’objet dans une zone bien définie
Unhide – Rend visible la cible
Who – Montre la liste de tous les joueurs actuellement logués
Wholist - Montre la liste de tous les joueurs actuellement logués
Wipe – Détruit tous les objets dans une zone bien définie
WipeItems – Détruit tous les objets, items (dans une zone définie ??)
WipeNPCs – Tue tous les NPCs (dans une zone définie ??)
WipMultis – Détruit tous les Multis (dans une zone définie ??)

----------------------------------- 7. RunUO Test Center (Centre d’essais) ------------------------------

Vous aimeriez tester vote « Lord Blackthorns Revenge » (LBR), le genre de RunUO ou tout ce que vous pourriez penser ? Rejoignez le test center.

Auto account, vous n’avez donc pas besoin de mailez un administrateur pour pouvoir ouvrir votre account, loguez vous immédiatement.

Ouvrez le dossier d’Ultima Online, recherchez-y Login.cfg, effacez tout et écrivez : LoginServer=199.3.239.19,2593 et c’est fait! Utilisez le Non crypt client, avec UO Rice (Uo doit être patché à la version 3.0.8q pour que ca marche correctement).

Traduction Française faite par Zack (DragoZack).
N’hésitez pas à m’avertir en cas de fautes.

Remerciements à celui qui a originellement créé ce guide.