RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO has moved! :)

pooka01

Sorceror
Thought for a sec that ryan was back, and has moved to another forum. xD
Using site:runuo.com will get better searches if you write at the end of your search querry if you didn't know.

LCOA

Sorceror
This is sad that we can't get any moderation or an admin in here.

Should we look into doing an alternative forum for the time being?

^ Amen to that. Servuo has stayed very active and doesn't result in a total flame war or high and mighty responses. I have learned more there since it started than I have anywhere else in years.

You have to make a few posts to show you're not a bot is what i was told today after getting a friend of mine to join. She was approved shortly after.

Lord Zegis

Wanderer
As I am recently registered to this site, I do not know who has admin rights here, but could someone PLEASE fix the search function. It has apparently been broken for some time and lacking this functionality makes alot of what this site has to offer more or less useless. I am trying to gain knowledge of this system to be able to write a utility I desire, but clicking on every thread and every page to find mentions of what I am looking for is a serious pain in the ass. Just sayin..

m309

Squire
It will probably never ever be fixed. Use google, search "site:runuo.com whateverthecrapyou'relookingforhere". Also just saying.

_Epila_

Sorceror
The sad about it all is that Ryan is somewhat active on UOGamers :(
Well, we do not pay anything to use the forum/runuo so we can't ask nothing... That's why RunUO seems to be fated to die slowly IMO

Lord Zegis

Wanderer
Sads. One would think at least some effort would be made to not have ones site look like its abandoned, broken links to no longer supported software (assist uo for example) which is prominent on the sites main page, The spam posts, and broken basic site functions (search). Also m309, I have been using google site search and it misses stuff that a local site search would not. I have several times found more relevant posts by clicking into them directly while doing manual browsing that google never bothered to list. so ya. PLEASE... fix the damn search feature at least...

pooka01

Sorceror
google uses the searches you previously searched, if you search herpes 20 times, be sure all the searches aswell as the ads you see on random websites will be about herpes. Try something less subjective like duckduckgo.com, i dropped google just for that. (not because i searched herpes lol)