RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Network Update

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Over the next week I will be moving all RunUO Services to the Amazon Cloud with the RunUO.com website. I know there are a few nagging issues (such as email) which I will take care of first. I will provide a status update throughout the migration this week at least daily here on the forums.

Please note I will be performing this work during any 'downtime' I experience. My three year old broke her collarbone over the weekend and we're currently running back and forth between doctors and surgeons getting opinions.

Thanks,.
Ryan

HaakOne2

Traveler
Wow man sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she is getting the best care she can. Take care of her and yourself. Poor Kid ):

fcondon

Sorceror
Yea, I have kids too. Hope she heals up alright. They are pretty resilient. My son broke his a few years back falling off a skateboard. Luckily it was a clean break so they just kept him in a brace to heal up. How did she break it if you dont mind me asking? How old is she?

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Thanks for the well-wishes. I believe that the RunUO forums will now send email correct.y.