RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUo on Ubuntu 13.04 - Mono

Relwes

Sorceror
Hey guys this is brief information about how to install RunUo on Ubuntu 13.04 64bit
Firstly, Im not a linux expert so maybe i could not answer all of your questions. But i had a chance to install and test runuo on my mini pc. Its working successfully.

My mini pc is a Zotac Zbox ID81 which has 8gb Ram, 1tb hdd and dual core intel Celeron processor. In this test, I used a fresh copy of Ubuntu 13.04 64bit

Firstly update apt-get
Code:
sudo apt-get update

than instal mono
Code:
sudo apt-get install mono-complete subversion

locate runuo directory
Code:
svn export http://runuo.googlecode.com/svn/devel/

change the name of the directory devel to runuo and enter inside of the runuo directory
Code:
mv devel runuo
cd runuo

compile RunUO
Code:
gmcs -optimize -unsafe -d:MONO -out:RunUO.exe -win32icon:Server/runuo.ico -recurse:Server/*.cs

Final Step that points RunUO to the appropriate libraries when running.
Code:
echo "<configuration>" >> RunUO.exe.config echo "    <dllmap dll=\"libz\" target=\"libz.so.1.2.3.4\"/>" >> RunUO.exe.config echo "</configuration>" >> RunUO.exe.config

for the MUL files I used a installed copy of ultima online client that i transfered from my windows pc.