RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Runuo2.0Rc1] LoginBroadcast also Logoutbroadcast

Drachnyen

Wanderer
[Runuo2.0Rc1] LoginBroadcast also Logoutbroadcast

I take no credit on this script atall It Was all mordero He Scripted It I Just put it up so players Can Have The Chance To use it on their shard.I have tested it on runuo im not entirely sure that it will work on 1.0 tho.
Best of thanks to mordero.

Installation: Drop In customs and restart (You Can also edit the script to say Example Jay Has Logged into the world of death Jay has logged out of the world of death).To Say what you want it to.You may edit this script as much as you please

Requirements:Runuo 2.0 (Tested) Runuo 1.0(Not Tested might work or might not work).

Any questions reply Here at this thread.or email me at [email protected] Or im me on msn threw that email address.

Attachments

• LoginBroadcast.cs
    2.5 KB · Views: 238

nadious

Sorceror
EXCELLENT script! I was just going to post something earlier if someone made something like this. This is exactly what my shard has needed.

Thank you!