RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sallos Error Need Help Plz!

Mushroom1390

Traveler
Im getting this error when I log onto my character on Sallos. It says I encounter an Error on PlayUO and says this in Details.

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PlayUO.Hues' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'DefaultHue' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX, Version=1.0.2911.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX, Version=1.0.2911.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
at PlayUO.ShaderData..ctor(String pixelShaderPath, Texture dataSurface, TextureTransparency transparency)
at PlayUO.Hues.DefaultHue..cctor()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at PlayUO.Hues.DefaultHue..ctor()
at PlayUO.Hues..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at PlayUO.Hues.Load(Int32 hueId)
at PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
at PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)