RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sallos errors

just wiped my comp and reinstall operating system. sallos was working fine before and i reinstalled everything right i believe and i still get errors!
If someone could give me some insight on how to fix this problem that would be great

Error:
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Sallos.Segments' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Sallos.Segment' threw an exception. ---> Error in the application.
-2146232832 (Unknown)
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device..ctor(Int32 adapter, DeviceType deviceType, Control renderWindow, CreateFlags behaviorFlags, PresentParameters presentationParameters)
at Sallos.Painter..ctor(Control control, Boolean fullScreen)
at Sallos.Core.get_Painter()
at Sallos.SurfaceCache.Aquire(String archive)
at Sallos.Segment..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Sallos.Segment..ctor()
at Sallos.Segments..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Sallos.Core.Main(String[] args)\

Can someone help me out?

Siris_James

Traveler
i just reformatted so i had to update video drivers, and redownload directx.. the one that opens when you goto open sallos