RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sallos patch issues

Turner13

Sorceror
I had to patch fully on my razor client to be able to see the new changes on Hybrid so I decided to install a 2nd copy of uo to use only for sallos. I patched this 2nd copy up to 7.0.9 but I'm still getting an error when I try and log into a character on sallos. It says I need to be patched beyond 7.0.7.

I'm guessing the problem is that it's still using my orig copy of uo as the archive folder but how do I alter the archive folder to allow it to read my new version with the lower patch issue?

Thanks to anyone to replies.

Turner13

Sorceror
Message at the bottom of the screen says "your client is out of date. Please update your client. Server recommends that you patch to at least 7.0.9.0"

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at PlayUO.Gumps.Check(Int32& gumpID, Int32& hue)
at PlayUO.Gumps.GetEquipGumpID(Int32 itemID, Int32 gender, Int32& hue)
at PlayUO.GPaperdollItem.OnAgentUpdated()
at PlayUO.GPaperdollItem..ctor(Mobile mob, Item item, Boolean canLift)
at PlayUO.Item.GetPaperdollItem(Mobile mob, Boolean canLift)
at PlayUO.Gumps.OpenPaperdoll(Mobile m, String Name, Boolean canDrag)
at PlayUO.PacketHandlers.DisplayPaperdoll(PacketReader pvSrc)
at PlayUO.PacketHandler.Handle(PacketReader pvSrc)
at PlayUO.NetworkContext.Cycle()
at PlayUO.Network.Slice()
at PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
at PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)

Turner13

Sorceror
Issue solved - I reinstalled for the third time and only patched to 7.0.6.0 and now it works fine. Now I have to reinstall a second copy to fully patch for razor.