RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sallos - problem with map

Venitas

Wanderer
Hi guys

Maybe somebody can help me up here. I have some problems with main map. Everything works fine but some places are just not visible. For instance minax corridor/path to their stronghold/stone. For me it is just normal mountain and it is no chance to go there. I checked on normal client on razor and it is working fine. Thought it would be an issue with a client than ( im using recommended legacy) so i changed it on stygian abyss. Than another problem came up. Map was fine but i couldnt see backpacks of female characters and weapons which they use. tried without patch on modern legacy ( basic client and than after i tried patched one as well). And the same with Stygian tried to use basic 7.0.7.1 and tried to patch it till 7.0.8.1 and 7.0.8.2 which is recommended but still the same or normal map and no weapons/backpacks on female or bad map with backpacks..Maybe ony of you had a chance to deal with it? Thanks for feedback

Venitas

Wanderer
Topic to close. I Changed some files from stygian to legacy and it is working;) If somebody need help can do;)