RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sallos . Resock help

heard there was a way to edit what it restocks. does anyone know how to do that.
And it doesnt let me change where to restock from. it just pops up an error and says unable to find sufficent resources of (lists out all the regs)

In your config there should be lines under the restock amount that look like this

Code:
<item itemID="2474" serial="1081286613"/>
<item itemID="3651" serial="1081400354"/>

simply change them to

Code:
<item/>
<item/>

this resets both from and to bags/boxes

For me the file is in \Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Sallos\Ultima Online and it's called Configuration.xml

You can change the value for the amount of regs to restock for each individual character, but for some reason it resets to 100 every time you restart Sallos, not sure why they programmed it to do that.

hoglegs

Sorceror
Download freeware from the internet called Everything Search Engine, then you can simply search for "configuration.xml"

The file you're looking for will be located somewhere such as "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Sallos\Ultima Online"

This is in Windows 7.

In Windows XP the file will be in AppData.

There is some strangeness that happens with Sallos when restocking with the function, . restock. I'll just post the things I found in case they help anyone:
  • The first time I've used restock on any character, I needed to set the organize template first.
  • If the bag you're trying to restock had not been used by Sallos last, it needs to have at least of each reg in the bag or else it will not restock them.
  • Putting one potion of each in the bag doesn't seem to work on initial restock, but subsequent restocks seem to at least remove excess potions as defined in the configuration.xml file.
The organize function, . organize, seems to be much better and I have not had any issues with it. It took me a while to figure out the command, . setorganize, sets the template without you having to modify the configuration.xml file.