RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

scripter wanted for a project

Recently been introduce to the runUO community by getting my own already running server .
So i'm not used to that scripting so far . That's why i would need help on the peerless scripting as it is shown on uoguide and got some problem with the champspawn not giving scrolls in Ilshenar.

thnx for your help :)

By default in the champion class it checks to see if the map rules are set to felucca. If the map rules are set to felucca it will give power scrolls. This is the same as on the OSI servers. I am not at home right now so I am unable to point you to the exact line that will need to be altered if you wish for powerscrolls in all rulesets.

Dian

Sorceror
Can you be a little more specific to what problem you are having, or what you are trying to modify? You started out mentioning Peerless, and ended up with Champion spawns not giving scrolls in Ilesh.. what scrolls, power scrolls or scrolls of al... the pink scrolls?
Like Keldon said, Champion spawns on different maps give different varieties of scrolls.. should be a fairly easy edit in one of the canned evil files.

So the champ spawn things is that i want the champions to give skull and PS even in ilshenar

And for the peerless thing i ended up getting a shard after modification of its original state , and all the peerless now are having an auto spawn timer , i would like to make em been spawned by the "keys" you get from the mobs before getting to em as Uoguide mention it

For the power scrolls not being handed out in non-Felucca maps look in the basechampion script.

The specific section you are looking for is:

Code:
        public void GivePowerScrolls()
        {
            if ( Map != Map.Felucca )
                return;

The if statement basically tells the server if the map is not Felucca then skip the whole powerscroll award code. If you comment out that if statement and the return then you should get powerscrolls regardless of the map.