RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scripting Tutorial

Scripting Tutorial

Hi guys im trying to leanr how to scirpt but i cant really find anything i understand im kinda young so its hard to. ive tryed the 24 hour learning thing i got to like hour 1 and got confused so if anyone could help that would great u can get to me by aim or yahoo messanger too thx

Phantom

Knight
Deaths Awakener said:
Hi guys im trying to leanr how to scirpt but i cant really find anything i understand im kinda young so its hard to. ive tryed the 24 hour learning thing i got to like hour 1 and got confused so if anyone could help that would great u can get to me by aim or yahoo messanger too thx

If you got confused by the book, means you need to continue working on the first hour till you understand it.

If you don't understand the book, you won't understand alot of people here, as those books are written by professionals with ALOT more knowlege then anyone in this community and how to present it in the best way.

Keep trying, your not going to find an easy easy to learn, even if you find somebody to talk to you in private it you will have to know what they are talking about so use the book.

GregTampa

Wanderer
Phantom said:
If you got confused by the book, means you need to continue working on the first hour till you understand it.

If you don't understand the book, you won't understand alot of people here, as those books are written by professionals with ALOT more knowlege then anyone in this community and how to present it in the best way.

Keep trying, your not going to find an easy easy to learn, even if you find somebody to talk to you in private it you will have to know what they are talking about so use the book.
what book did he mention he was reading?