RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea Navigator 2.0 Final

Djeryv

Sorceror
Sea Navigator 2.0 Final

Here is a device you can sell on shipwrights. What it does is opens a gump that allows you to navigate your boat without setting up any macros.

- Djeryv

Attachments

• SeaNavigator.cs
    16.3 KB · Views: 308
  • sea_navigator.jpg
    sea_navigator.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 281

jamesreg

Sorceror
How would I go about editing this and making it default with ships by clicking on the tillerman and also making it take out a certain amount of gold when used

jamesreg

Sorceror
Yeah I would like to make it where they are forced to use the gump when they click the tiller man and it would take gold from them when they activate (like they having to pay upkeep for their crews wages)

alright, well currently, i don't have access to my scripts (i am not hosting my server ATM, so do not have the basic scripts to edit) but if you still cant find a way to do it by the time i am fully back, i'll do it

jamesreg

Sorceror
theres another script on here that does it but i like yours better ill look at it and see if i can figure it out thanks

Vorspire

Knight
If you implement High Seas support for smooth boat movement, you can control your boat with the mouse!

Good work on the gump :D