RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search engine disabled...

yay answers all my question .,.

Vorspire

Knight
This thread was started in Dec, 2010, but I would like to know what's happened to the search function too :)

Skully

Wanderer
i just came back here after losing all my notes and scripts, so starting totally from scratch and trying to find scripts with no search function. this really sucks! is anybody out there? or is this place abandoned? 7 months with no search? i'm surprised how patient people have been about this. i don't mind being the one to cry about it a little. plz, someone look into this!

m309

Squire
Nobody said anything about being patient, Skully. I think the more appropriate word is "numb" when it comes to promises and expectations.

Iomega0318

Sorceror
Indeed.. it broke for a bit, then was fixed.. and what, about a month ago it broke again lol?
Most of us have been using Google to search and as long as you put in a specific search inquiry it works quite well.
Hopefully it gets fixed again soon though, it is driving some people nuts :D

But until then use this to search in Google:
Code:
site:http://www.runuo.com/community/ <search term be specific>

Skully

Wanderer
Wow! I guess there are ppl out there! I was thinking it may be a ghost town in this community but glad to see the responses. Thanks all!

Jeff

Lord
He's waiting for Mark, Mark is dealing with personal things at the moment, it will be fixed soon as possible.

Marlando

Wanderer
there seems to be alot of problems with your site i don't know if you are aware but the CODE brackets don't work text sizes don't show up nor do colors.

Jeff

Lord
there seems to be alot of problems with your site i don't know if you are aware but the CODE brackets don't work text sizes don't show up nor do colors.
Code brackets aren't suppose to be colored... if you want color you need to do [CODE-RICH]

Phr3d13

Sorceror
i thought it was
Code:
 [code=rich]
it's really hard to put that in without it thinking you wanna do it