RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking All Staff

zack0428

Page
Hello,

Let me tell you guys a little bit about myself. For the good part of the past 12 year I have been a fan of Ultima Online. I have hosted many servers that performed well. I have helped develop many servers back in the day, which most are still online to this day. I have been working on my own set of server code for about 10 years now. I have constantly been upgrading, re-writing, and tweaking my Scripts, my Core, and myself.
I am currently thinking about launching a server using either High Seas, Or T2A, OR both. I have many custom systems such as, PVP ranking systems, CTF, Death ball. Those are some to say the least. There are quests, items, and monsters that are custom.
This is not a copy and paste project to say the least.

I have been unsure if I wanted to start a project up for the past 3 years. I wasn't sure that I would have the time to dedicate to the project. I have been lucky, to have as much time given to me as of late and finally think that starting a project may not be a bad idea.

I currently have a more than decent setup to start the project on. The server will be hosted on an Intel i7 3.2ghz Quad core machine with 6 gigs of triple channel ddr 3 ram 3x 1tb with raid. The connection to the machine will be more than enough to handle the server in the beginning stages.

As of right now, I am interested in people that would like to be a part of this project. If you have skills with world building, skills with player retention, skills with RUNUO and or, ULTIMA ONLINE in general and would like to play a part in this project, feel free to PM me. I am usually online, and am looking forward to some people that want to have fun, and make others happy.

As far as my username on this website, It is indeed new. But I have been around this community since UOX3.. UOXDEV.COM

I am ready to bring the people back to RunUO and Ultima Online.

Please PM Me if you interested.