RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Server Repair Kit 0.2

No permission to download

Hammerhand

Knight
Hammerhand submitted a new resource:

Server Repair Kit (version 0.2) - repair kit

Server Repair Kit
"Its broken!" "This doesnt work!" "This is bugged!" Ever hear that from your players? This kit might be what you're looking for!

Read more about this resource...
Contains 1 roll of Duct Tape (works great on players mouths), 1 tube of Super Glue (Good for glueing dropped "trash" items into players pack), 1 Bug Spray (for "bugged" items), 1 roll of Baling Wire (you supply the spit).. & 1 pet monkey named "Wrench" Well... it WOULD have had the pet monkey, but it wouldnt stay in the box...All in a beautiful greenish box you'll be proud to display.. (well maybe not PROUD, some may re-hue it or hide the box). Just deco items, set Movable = false so you can display the box without the players "borrowing" the items.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 May. 11 03.50.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 77
  • ScreenHunter_02 May. 11 03.51.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 62
  • ScreenHunter_03 May. 11 03.51.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 50
  • ScreenHunter_04 May. 11 03.51.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 48
  • ScreenHunter_05 May. 11 03.51.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 51

milva

Sorceror
Great idea I love this part
Good for glueing dropped "trash" items into players pack),
Have had so much fun in the past watching a player drop an item on the ground, I put it back into his backpack, they remove it again-back into their pack it goes. Until they finally give up and leave it or put it in a trash can. :)

Macil

Sorceror
I very much doubt this will fix ANYTHING I'm capable of breaking, lol. And you KNOW that. :p