RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sever help

Greystar

Wanderer
Sinvie said:
I know all im askin for is if anyone knows how i could port because its not in faq's

I stand by what I said... if its not in the FAQ then google your make and model of your router to get instructions on how to portforward.

Sinvie

Wanderer
None of those sites are New enough to show the new stuff linksys has or there plane out wrong like i said i cant find any sites

Greystar

Wanderer
Sinvie said:
None of those sites are New enough to show the new stuff linksys has or there plane out wrong like i said i cant find any sites

then find your documentation and read about it.

*OFFICIAL* Done posting in this thread, because apparently the author can't take a hint and find their documentation that came with their router and READ it themselves. It Will Explain how to do this.

daat99

Staff member
Sinvie said:
I know all im askin for is if anyone knows how i could port because its not in faq's
That depends on your router.
I suggest that you call the guy that you bought the router from and ask him exactly what router you have (aka what model) and than visit the router website support section and ask how to forward ports there.

They might help you faster...

viront

Sorceror
I'm surprised you couldn't find anything at portforward.com. Your router should show the make and model somewhere on it. Goto the lnksys or whever homepage and look for an online manual. I lost mine and was able to find a .pdf of manual. Portforwarding can be so different for each router so don't expect anyone to walk you through it step by step without being there in person.

Just to be sure, you said you got this:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: Compiling VB.net scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (1658 items, 435 mobiles)
World: Loading...done (87789 items, 2350 mobiles) (2.0 seconds)
Serverlist.cs: 2.0
Internet IP: 12.217.49.50 (http://www.findmyip.com/)
Regions: Loading...done
Address: 127.0.0.1:2593
Address: 192.168.1.104:2593
your having problem connecting from same machine right?that looks correct to me since it lists your internal, client, and external IP. When you connect using the same computer as server are you using 127.0.0.1, 192.168.1.104 if you connect from a computer on same network, and 12.217.49.50 from outside.