RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow Mage Suit

mechlar

Wanderer
Shadow Mage Suit

Summary:
A full suit of Shadow Mage almost competitive to the Jupiter Armor

Description:

Installation:
Install in your custom script folder!!!

Attachments

• ShadowMage Items.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,062

Horde_Pil

Wanderer
Hey!!!

Dont knock someone cous they are using templares!! most of the scripters here started by tweaking other ppls scripts, we would have LOVED to have had templates back when this began!!! please do not feed forum trolls!!!

hey new script kid, this is for you.. keep on pumping out the scripts, its the only way to learn!

cward

Wanderer
Horde_Pil said:
Dont knock someone cous they are using templares!! most of the scripters here started by tweaking other ppls scripts, we would have LOVED to have had templates back when this began!!! please do not feed forum trolls!!!

hey new script kid, this is for you.. keep on pumping out the scripts, its the only way to learn!

I agree, at least he's submitting scripts :p

mechlar

Wanderer
Hats tipped to the veteran scripters

Hey guys a shout out for your support i cant help it i am not a born programmer and hey you gota start some where somes it all up thanks for the support and ya this is my third and i think ill try an orininal next that will blow your socks off!!!!!
signed,
The new scripter hehe j/k

Jase

Wanderer
the script kid

yeah keep going man with your scipting!!!! i just got my MCSD in VB.NET and i won't write anymore scripts for anyone because of the shit i got when i first started learning so ppl lay off the new guys ok! i cannot stand people that bitch about scripts that don't know how to write there own i don't think anyone should rate someone else's script if they never wrote one themselves if you can't write them don't complain learn how to do it yourself as far as this script goes keep up the good work!!!!

JonFear

Sorceror
Horde_Pil;213341 said:

i agree the only way to learn

graverobbing

Sorceror
Horde_Pil;213341 said:

Totally true...

No matter if it is a simple or complex script this is about sharing :D. (I also suck at scripting :p)