RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple Player Dueling.

millarrjm

Squire
Server Crash Report
===================
RunUO Version 2.1, Build 3995.28114
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7600.0
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.4959
Time: 4/15/2011 7:13:21 AM
Mobiles: 36986
Items: 183798
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Region.Register()
at Server.Dueling.DuelRegion..ctor(DuelController dc)
at Server.Dueling.Duel_Config.InitializeRegions()
at Server.Dueling.Duel_Config.Initialize()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method)
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
Clients:
- Count: 0

I added a duel controller inworld last time I was on my shard, And now when I try and start it up this happens :S
There is 3 levels of backups, all I've tried using as the main files and they all spit this error out now, Wth!

Jeff

Lord
The author of this script was banned.... so I doubt you will get much help unless someone is taking the project over.

millarrjm

Squire
oh shit, ok thanks very much Jeff for the heads up, I had to load a old outdata items data file to delete my controller that was causing the problem, So to warn people if your going to play with this script / try to use it, Make a Backup Prior, and make sure you keep that fresh one to go back on just incase!!

Foster

Account Terminated
xml points is the most effective duelling system and comes with all the fruit too, simply add this and your problems are fixxed.