RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skill And Stat Ball

Skill And Stat Ball

im having troubles having my skill cap at 700 when i [props a player there skill cap is 7000 i dont get it ive added the whole newchar thing in the scripts9looked it up)
but still doesnt work?
on the status thing it says the stat cap is 225 which is what i wanted

and how can i get a Skill an stat ball

oh

im still a little confused could someone upload a charactercreation.cs that has a stat cap of 225 and a skill cap of 700 plz ide really appreciate it
if its not to much to ask for

Setharnas

Sorceror
You realize that your skills can have one digit of decimal values, like 54.7? For various reasons, RunUO stores those values as integers by simply multiplying the value by ten. In the example I gave that makes 547. So, a skillcap of 700.0 becomes 7000. That's what Neouni meant.

yea but i looked for a skill and stat ball script i couldnt find one does anyone have 1?
and i asked this in a post i did 3 days ago or so how do i make server wars start at 10 pm PST?