RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small wierdness

Thundar

Wanderer
Small wierdness

Hi we are currently using this on our shard and works fine for me and everyone else, except my wife who is connected to the same network and everything. Same type of puter everything and we use explorer and hers dont work. It loads the webpage but her "radio" box does not look quite like mine and the buttons dont highlight and u cant here the music from hers altho u can see the songs change and the number of listeners and everything else change. Any idea what could be wrong or is she missin sumthin?

Phantom

Knight
Thundar said:
Hi we are currently using this on our shard and works fine for me and everyone else, except my wife who is connected to the same network and everything. Same type of puter everything and we use explorer and hers dont work. It loads the webpage but her "radio" box does not look quite like mine and the buttons dont highlight and u cant here the music from hers altho u can see the songs change and the number of listeners and everything else change. Any idea what could be wrong or is she missin sumthin?

What are you using exactly? :rolleyes: