RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Smart Skills\Stats" and "Skill Organizer" features Request

Nauth

Wanderer
"Smart Skills\Stats" and "Skill Organizer" features Request

I would like to ask for a little feature for Razor. I think it would be fairly easy to implement this feature in new versions of Razor and it would be really useful for most of the players.

So here's what I wish to see in Razor:
The "Skills" tab
"Smart Skills\Stats" - a simple tool to set up skill(stat) in such a way that it would be locked on the value user has defined.
For example: I have a skill of Magery of 30.0 I want to raise this skill up to 50.0 so, using the tool, i set the "lockdown" value of Magery for 50.0. This way the skill will go up to 50.0 and then Razor will lock it, not allowing further gains. The same way this would work if I want to take Magery down from 100.0 to 50.0 - all I need is to set up the "lockdown" values for the skills I need. Same way with the stats,
"Skill Organizer" - just a small feature that allow me to monitor the skills i'm using with this char. I think this should look like a "Hide Unused" option (which would hide all of the skills without "lockdown" value of "Smart Skills") on the Skills tab.

P.S. Please add "Hotbag" option for buy agent, this is really useful most of the times.

Killamus

Knight
I think another nice addition to the lockdown of the skills would be a skills and stats if conditionals.

For instance: endif skills->Magery = 50 (Because we all know on Gamers that skills are not what they seem to be. Damn overconfident pixels.)

Would be awsome. Also, enabling the locking of stats via macros would be cool too.